Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 174votes)

Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Alt Names: alt Kininaru Mori-sanalt 木になる森さん
Author: Hayashi Yuuichi
Artist: Hayashi Yuuichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikishima-kun is a very shy 2nd year high school student who loves gardening and has problems socializing, which makes it difficult for him to interact and make friends. One day he meets Mori-san, a girl with a very serious expression who transforms into a tree every time she gets nervous... 2 Clumsy kids and a love story.
Go to Ki ni Naru Mori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

Yeah my first language is Spanish, i really bad writring in english, but i can understand some things, Thanks for understand ^^

No offense but your description for the manga made me confused and laughed. It was funny although it was unintentional.

Following this was a good idea after all.

Followed. You can't say no to a cute dryad.

Spoiler

And now I got a sudden urge to learn Spanish...

Don't bother ;)

Followed. You can't say no to a cute dryad.

Spoiler

And now I got a sudden urge to learn Spanish...

a Cute Sexy Dryad Babe,
INSTA-FOLLOWED

I just found out that all Cerasus yedoensis are a clone from a single tree from reading ZKC.

At first i'm confused seeing her turning her hands into trees as a makeshift umbrella, how can an arm be embarrassed? and then i realized that it's not that she can only turns into tree when she's embarrassed, but that she indeed have full control of her tree-shifting ability except when she's embarrassed. :P

I'm gonna follow this for now in the hopes that it winds up here on bato.

and it worked.

There needs to be a cute tag.

Spoiler
I have a "part" of me that can turn into "wood" too.
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm gonna follow this for now in the hopes that it winds up here on bato.

Shhh..., It's that supernatural transmorgrification don'cha know.

girl <==> tree; Kannagi prototype?

In all fairness, it's pretty clear that English is not the first language of the person who wrote that description. For example the MC doesn't look like a "2-year-old boy" more like he's a 2'nd year middle school student (and thus a 14-year-old boy).

Yeah my first language is Spanish, i really bad writring in english, but i can understand some things, Thanks for understand ^^

a 2 year old boy meets girl became a story of "2 clumsy boys and a love story" somehow reminds me of a math question I saw: Jack has 5 apples and he eats 3, how many apple does Mark have left now? 

Shhh..., It's that supernatural transmorgrification don'cha know.

girl <==> tree; Kannagi prototype?

In all fairness, it's pretty clear that English is not the first language of the person who wrote that description. For example the MC doesn't look like a "2-year-old boy" more like he's a 2'nd year middle school student (and thus a 14-year-old boy).

Makishima-kun is a very shy 2-year-old boy who struggles to socialize and a whole plant fan for whom it costs him to make friends until one day he meets Mori-san a girl with a serious expression that transforms In tree when nervous. 2 Clumsy boys and a love story

a 2 year old boy meets girl became a story of "2 clumsy boys and a love story" somehow reminds me of a math question I saw: Jack has 5 apples and he eats 3, how many apple does Mark have left now? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics