Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

Is possible the rebound effect will be erased with his levelling up, is even possible the rebound is always on for certain effects, for example he tried to put a beast at sleep with the word, he was succesfull but the rebound made him slow in battle when he was writing it and after it he was unstable on his feet.
Therefore if he wrote something like "death" is very possible the rebound could kill him.
We don't know if the "sleep" problem was why it was changing the status of a living being or  because the enemy was stronger than him.
Thinking of that healing someone from a wound or a curse could hurt him, anyway this guy is a asshole to the bone and would not risk it for nothing.

Not doing something for nothing defines most of our planet. By your logic more than probably 80% of the planet is filled with assholes

well, still need more to see how this develops. although I guess it's better if I just head to the LNs

Is possible the rebound effect will be erased with his levelling up, is even possible the rebound is always on for certain effects, for example he tried to put a beast at sleep with the word, he was succesfull but the rebound made him slow in battle when he was writing it and after it he was unstable on his feet.

Therefore if he wrote something like "death" is very possible the rebound could kill him.

We don't know if the "sleep" problem was why it was changing the status of a living being or  because the enemy was stronger than him.

Thinking of that healing someone from a wound or a curse could hurt him, anyway this guy is a asshole to the bone and would not risk it for nothing.

Spoiler

Manga did not have it but in novel (in this chapter scene), he can only change attributes of 6.5m² dirt around (using word "harden"), and if he create thing from nothing or add some attributes that object never have naturally (like use "fly", "float" with human), it can only exist for 1 minute. Which mean if he carelessly use magic on large object he can potentially get rebound. We don't know how far he can go against natural law either.

Additionally in the novel it states that the ability is 'Word Magic: Single Word Chain' in the status screen.

Except there has been nothing to suggest anything can exceed his power in the first place, so rebound is just a bullshit plot excuse to artificially limit the protagonist. It cost him 30 MP to bisect a giant rock, so how does the math work? Is it exponential based on the target's size? Does it depend on the length of the word? Can he string multiple words together? Do certain words cost more/less than others?

So little is explained that the only logical conclusion is: its a god-tier ability, don't question it.

Manga did not have it but in novel (in this chapter scene), he can only change attributes of 6.5m² dirt around (using word "harden"), and if he create thing from nothing or add some attributes that object never have naturally (like use "fly", "float" with human), it can only exist for 1 minute. Which mean if he carelessly use magic on large object he can potentially get rebound. We don't know how far he can go against natural law either.

You read all of chapter 2 right? There's a lot more to using the powers than just writing the word and having the effect happen. Rebound is a very dangerous thing if he tries to exceed his power.

Except there has been nothing to suggest anything can exceed his power in the first place, so rebound is just a bullshit plot excuse to artificially limit the protagonist. It cost him 30 MP to bisect a giant rock, so how does the math work? Is it exponential based on the target's size? Does it depend on the length of the word? Can he string multiple words together? Do certain words cost more/less than others?

So little is explained that the only logical conclusion is: its a god-tier ability, don't question it.

Holy, this guy's ability is almost as broken as the MCs powers from The Gamer! He could go write 'crumble' on any enemy and outright kill them, the demon lord included.

You read all of chapter 2 right? There's a lot more to using the powers than just writing the word and having the effect happen. Rebound is a very dangerous thing if he tries to exceed his power.

Okay, what is up with this guy and younger girls? We've seen winter loli and it looks like there is a spear using loli-esque character in the future. (if this proves to be more than a LN promo manga) Among those shadows, only notably younger females were visible. Well, got to give that lolicon berserker more incentive to fight...

Good thing the hand sign for 'pay me' is multiversal, eh? And that cancellation fee! Funny how you never get the important information when you are accepting a quest, such as fees and the inability to ditch said quest.

Holy, this guy's ability is almost as broken as the MCs powers from The Gamer! He could go write 'crumble' on any enemy and outright kill them, the demon lord included.

I still can't shake this feeling that the humans are not as innocent as they appear, that the demonkin are the ones who are being victimized. Well, that's quite common lately in this type of manga. It just seems like the humans want the heroes to push the demons back so they can expand and take over any land they may need.

Well you can read the translated novel to know about the relation with demons

Okay, what is up with this guy and younger girls? We've seen winter loli and it looks like there is a spear using loli-esque character in the future. (if this proves to be more than a LN promo manga) Among those shadows, only notably younger females were visible. Well, got to give that lolicon berserker more incentive to fight...

Good thing the hand sign for 'pay me' is multiversal, eh? And that cancellation fee! Funny how you never get the important information when you are accepting a quest, such as fees and the inability to ditch said quest.

I still can't shake this feeling that the humans are not as innocent as they appear, that the demonkin are the ones who are being victimized. Well, that's quite common lately in this type of manga. It just seems like the humans want the heroes to push the demons back so they can expand and take over any land they may need.

One of my favorite things about reading manga are how the translators try to recruit people

I have a feeling our protagonist here is going to become a demon lord for some reason.

Urg, I will try not to spoil too obvious.

*Warning*

Spoiler

Lol, this reminds me of the game scribblenaut. When would he start writing things to be indestructible? 

This summoning to a new world theme has gotten hot recently.  Arifureta is still the best story in this theme, to me. 

I have a feeling our protagonist here is going to become a demon lord for some reason.

The funniest thing about stories like this is the summoning itself.  Heroes are needed to save the kingdom so... army rangers?  hardened mercenaries? highly trained spies?  Nope, high school kids.    

I still read them. :)

Actually, there are a few theories on that. 

Spoiler

You both should check this one about heroes http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/yuusha-gojo-kumiai-kouryuugata-keijiban-r12956there arent a lot of various setting in the end.

Well, every OP character always have loli around him, see Izayoi for example ^^

and yoshiharu sagara

Spoiler

he is not earless, he just doesnt have beastman ears anymore, he can still hear with his normal ears dude, how do you think the MC and him communicate?

Oh yeah more chapters

I skimmed through the comments and noticed that nobody who read the novel pointed out a major flaw in the manga?

Spoiler

"earless" as in beastman ears, in most were-human images the location of the human ears are usually hidden by hair but who is to say they can't have human ears as well?

I skimmed through the comments and noticed that nobody who read the novel pointed out a major flaw in the manga?

Spoiler

Okay, it's good and all, but i need to rant a little, sorry in advance (deep breath):

Spoiler

Well, thats my rant. Sorry again, a have to let it out every once in a while...

...And despite all that, i'm still going to follow this anyway...

Actually, there are a few theories on that. 

Spoiler

Okay, it's good and all, but i need to rant a little, sorry in advance (deep breath):

Spoiler

Well, thats my rant. Sorry again, a have to let it out every once in a while...

...And despite all that, i'm still going to follow this anyway...

hehe you have no idea...

Spoiler

Well, every OP character always have loli around him, see Izayoi for example ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics