Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

"intense activity"

This was a very good chapter. And we found best girl. Now someone make a goddamn doujin.

A second best girl has appeared!

She has mentioned getting information from the Boss.

Ugh, we've seen the boss. He didn't get just an offhand mention. Chapter 5.

What other unit?

What other unit? I'm pretty sure we have seen all the members already.

We haven't seen all the members. She has mentioned getting information from the Boss. So at the very least there is still that person. and if there isn't anyone else why haven't they quit.

Fj70UWp.png?1

The doujin just writes itself.

Literally chapter 7. Jin really wants people to make the doujin it seems.

Here come the scientitties.

I have to wonder why the three minions are still with her and haven't filed to move to a different unit. Maybe they feel that someone has to watch over her.

What other unit?

I have to wonder why the three minions are still with her and haven't filed to move to a different unit. Maybe they feel that someone has to watch over her.

What other unit? I'm pretty sure we have seen all the members already.

glasses and boobs together again

woo a scientits

NOTHING CAN DEFEAT A MAIDEN IN LOVE

Except her weakness, tentacles.

I couldn't help it. That japanese character looked like a smile.

Spoiler

engagement ring?

came here for the ecchi comedy, stayed for the distraught batman faces

Evil...

I do not think that word means what she thinks it means.

Never expect this, gotta follow.

I'm surprised he didn't accidentally tore up her clothes. He must've practiced that move a lot...

This manga just keeps getting better and better.

Spoiler

Cough.

Her bio had "bust 90 waist 58 height 88".

Other than that, yay, more chapters!

That's what happens when you are sleepy and do the whole thing consecutively in the span of two hours...

Text starts looking like fancy shapes...

Fixed.

God bless that editor.

Nice silly ecchi(?) comedy. Black General kinda reminds me of Kiruko. Also, Brave is Batman so it's funny.

I guess we have the editor to thank for keeping General-san as her awesome self and not some cutesy garbage character.

Weird that the author kept trying to make her cutesy when you look at his other work and why people like those works...

Fj70UWp.png?1

The doujin just writes itself.

>tfw the author knows what his audience really wants and lowkey gives them material to work with

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics