Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 39votes)

Prince, Don’t Do This!

Alt Names: alt 王爷不要啊alt Vương Gia! Không Nên A!
Author: Dong Man Tang
Artist:
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In order to fulfil her mission of bringing peace to her homeland, the Uyghur Princess Amelia travels to Chang'an and marries Emperor Dezong of Tang's ninth prince, Li Qian. While she had been considered very capable in her homeland, the complex and foreign customs of the Tang court are something else entirely; and although she had not expected love in a political marriage, the sheer disinterest and arrogance of her husband is very hard to handle, no matter how capable and handsome he may be. Securing peace between the Uyghur Khaganate and the Tang Empire is not going to be easy, especially with the rebellion taking place in Tang.
Go to Prince, Don’t Do This! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

It's cute

Is that the same people from Otoyomegatari?

Same people as one of the peoples in Song of the Long March. The pretty people with the "blond hair" who look like elves. 

This is going to be fun. As long as the chapters don't get shorter like almost every manhua webtoon does eventually.........

Also i just noticed the summary (i just saw historical fiction i.e. Ughur and Changan; and dived in). lol to the last sentence. 

"Her task is extremely difficult! She has to increase her IQ, finish her assignment, and try to win the love of the handsome prince!"

wait, wat?

It's not actually that hard to do.  An IQ test is a test, like any other.  They have certain patterns and styles of queston/problem, which one can practice and study and get better at.  The guy who first invented them didn't actually call them intelligence tests; he intended them as a sort of measure of general educational achievement and level of cognitive skills, to get a baseline of where to start teaching, not just facts but reasoning skills.  Then some dork totally didn't get the point and the rest is history.

That said, it does seem a bit hard to believe that she's going to be studying to do well on IQ tests.

I believe so. Ethnic groups are untapped potential. There could be many interesting aspects to their culture, beliefs, and history that fascinates.

Uighur ethnic group.

The description reminds me of the film ”雲のように、風のように” 「Kumo no youni, Kaze no you ni(Like the clouds,Like the wind)」 where a normal girl travels to the court to become a wife of the next emperor and has to go through several kinds of training until she can marry the crown prince-emperor in spe.

Though the film itself isn't that great, if you like this manga, it should be a thing for you.

Also recommending: "Otoyomegatari" and "Soredemo sekai ha utsukushii"

with similar settings (a young woman leaving her homelands to get married)

Oh man, the Song of the Long March flashbacks in that description.. come back sooonnn my looveee...

Uhm is it me or Chapter 1 isn't loaded completely/correctly? Still, I am excited to know that someone is writing about the Uighur ethnic group. ^__^ 

"Her task is extremely difficult! She has to increase her IQ, finish her assignment, and try to win the love of the handsome prince!"

wait, wat?

Following until I get the time to read it, if only for the cute cover.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics