Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

haha, awesome manga^^

Spoiler

Damn.

Wow, excellent art, very stylized. Story itself seems adorable. Will look forward to more.

Like the art :) instant follow

Craziest manga I've ever read! I like.

Great no Cliffhanger, quite unique art and plot.

instant follow :3

Nice

Wish the best of luck on this series. I always thought the sheer amount of redraws would be pretty dissuasive to do it. The series has some great facial expressions along the way, too.

I like the art style, it could feel forced and hard to take seriously but it actually works for what I'm seeing done. I hope to see more.

I dunno what this is...  but I find myself curiously attracted to it all the same!  Maybe it's just the boobs...

We will try to scanlate it until it ends.

Man I Love NAKAYAMA Atsushi works but for some reason most of this mangaka's works never get fully translated. Which sucks

Sumomomo?

instafollow

I was thinking of Gurren Lagann when seeing all the stuff about rotations.

But anyway, it's looking like a good read thus far. Followed.

Doesn't Jyuubee kind of look like Darumiru from Suashi No Meteorite?

41710l.jpg

u got to it before i could....

It's all in the hips.

lol wut... ah well, its awesome XD

Although we've seen this childhood friend thing a million times, I'm glad that we get to see this happen while the characters are adults, for once, instead of kids that can somehow remember a promise they made in kindergarten 10 years later.

Doesn't Jyuubee kind of look like Darumiru from Suashi No Meteorite?

41710l.jpg

Instant Follow!

I'll definitely watch out for more releases of this.

So far its funny and interesting. Also, for some reason the art reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.

Titties!! Boobs!! Oppai!!

BTW... looks to me like Mashima Hiro is one of this artist's references and role models so to speak.

in this chapter alone i saw traces of Mashima Hiro and konishi mikihisa art style.

i'm not a big fan of either one so i hope the plot in this at least brighten up the whole thing...

the whole concept although not very fresh at all looks interesting...

my only plight is the art... but since the manga at the very least looks ok i hope the plot makes up for the weird drawing at times.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics