Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 141votes)

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Alt Names: alt Alcohol is for Married Couplesalt お酒は夫婦になってからalt El alcohol es solo para parejasalt Love is like a cocktailalt Алкоголь для супружеской пары
Author: Crystal Na Yousuke
Artist: Crystal Na Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From ANN: The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.
Go to Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

188 Comments

In a botanical sense, yes. In a culinary sense its a vegetable, because they care more about the way it is processed (cooked and spiced) than the way it grows. So its not entirely wrong.

Well, you learn something new everyday I guess. Thanks for the info

ah... this fills the void of bartender :") although i dont drink alcohol, i want to try to make some cocktail with non alcoholic stuff

"I told you, I don't dr-"

"Enjoy ♥"

*immediately gets plastered

I feel like these portion sizes aren't exactly accurate.

A glass larger than her hand is only holding 120ml of fluid, I mean, c'mon.

On a side note though, male MC looks like Twelve out of Zankyou no Terror.

I feel like these portion sizes aren't exactly accurate.

A glass larger than her hand is only holding 120ml of fluid, I mean, c'mon.

So I tried making a Redeye cocktail as it was relatively simple ingredients-wise... tasted like shit.

Did I use the wrong juice or something?

I like beer, I like tomatoes, how did this go so wrong? My poor, poor taste buds...

Did you use a lighter beer?

Japanese beers like Asahi and Sapporo tend to be lighter in flavor than western beers.

Try using a beer with a lighter color to it

So I tried making a Redeye cocktail as it was relatively simple ingredients-wise... tasted like shit.

Did I use the wrong juice or something?

I like beer, I like tomatoes, how did this go so wrong? My poor, poor taste buds...

Btw if I only wash and slice it and serve it raw or just make a juice out of it, is it still considered vegetables in culinary term mmm...~?

I'm starting to feel that the husband is purposely getting her drunk to bring out her cuteness every night..... then again, it's not that much effort when she gets drunk with one glass of chase beer.

Tomato is a fruit

yes I'm that fun guy

Botanically, yeah. Culinary - no.

https://www.livescience.com/33991-difference-fruits-vegetables.html

A lesser form of Michelada

Tomato is a fruit

yes I'm that fun guy

In a botanical sense, yes. In a culinary sense its a vegetable, because they care more about the way it is processed (cooked and spiced) than the way it grows. So its not entirely wrong.

>tfw your entire body gets COMPLETELY DRENCHED in tabasco sauce

Poor tomato.

Tomato is a fruit

yes I'm that fun guy

Ah yes, the Clamato and Corona combination.

Spoiler

This guy though.

I would have done the same

Me too.

When I first started reading Onidere, I would never have expected the mangaka to someday be doing pretty decent art.

Demn Right, Sometimes The mangaka Evolved as well as their art, Chisato more like Upgraded Version of Saaya(without a horn)

Spoiler

This guy though.

I would have done the same

When I first started reading Onidere, I would never have expected the mangaka to someday be doing pretty decent art.

My wife is a working alcoholic, and I can assure you......

Spoiler

Not a champagne expert, but that looks like very expensive bubbly. Seen that brand (Mumm) used for podium celebrations at world championship Grand Prix races and the like. I could be completely wrong though.

It's not very expensive. A bottle of G.H. Mumm champagne (like the one pictured) will run you between $40-60 in the US. It's a decent bottle of champagne, but you're paying more for the fact that it is actual Champagne from the Champagne region of France than anything else. Mumm Napa, their California counterpart, makes a sparkling wine of similar quality in the $15-20 range.

As Vanessa said, "Sorry it's not vintage." A bottle of Champagne is a nice gift, but if it was vintage champagne, meaning champagne made from only one year's harvest of grapes, it would be much more expensive. G.H. Mumm's last two vintage were declared for 2009 and 2006, and if you can even find a bottle of them, they will likely cost twice as much per bottle.

Not a champagne expert, but that looks like very expensive bubbly. Seen that brand (Mumm) used for podium celebrations at world championship Grand Prix races and the like. I could be completely wrong though.

Mumm is not an expensive brand. Search online, you can get standard size bottles for under 50 USD. You're not wrong that it's used for big celebrations, but it's mostly for spraying around excitedly and guzzling, not for serious and refined parties. It would be a downright insult to high-class champagne to treat it the way it gets used in televised celebrations.

Don't worry! It's the cheaper Chinese knockoff Mumn.

I'm still not sure if the manga wants to lean more on the alcohol trivia side, or the characters' one. Either way, it's a nice quick read.

I'm Curious, How Chisato and Sora Meet at First and Become Married Couple.

Chisato Tough Wife and Sora Carefree Husband
Hmmmm. I Guess Future Chapter Explained It.
But, I Guess Beer and Osake Cause it, Alcohol the Best Wingman

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics