Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 169votes)

Popcorn Avatar

Alt Names: alt ポップコーンアバター
Author: Hoshino Koichiro
Artist: Hoshino Koichiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One rainy night, Wada, a young teenage boy, standing near the edge of a bridge over a raging river - is on a depressing brink towards committing suicide. Suddenly, a beautiful blonde foreign girl, named Lisa, mysteriously appears. Who is this cheerful girl? And why is she dressed as a cheerleader? Wada wasn't interested and tries to ignore her, but Lisa kicks him off the bridge, and says "try flying." And to his surprise, he does. This power, where did it come from?

It seems that there is a war between the diva's and asura's. And by fate, the result of this war is tied to Wada. Upon learning this, Wada does not look very pleased. Was this his purpose - his destiny? What will he choose? Does he even have a choice? After all, Lisa, the goddess cheering him on, is surprisingly his classmate.
Go to Popcorn Avatar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cancelled? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 10 Replies
Topic Descriptions? New Window ernabc
  • 0 Replies

172 Comments

Aw c'mon guys... stop saying it only goes to 29 chapters. I'm trying to forget that fact :unsure:
Even if it does only go for 29 chapters, I hope it has a nice conclusion :)
besttt
besttt
His mother is quite beautiful. Hope they can set aside differences in the future.
to bad that there will only be 12 more chapters
Series ended on chapter 29
hm..... i guess this series will go on at least to chapter 50
I kinda liked mopey Kurando... He's a bit full of himself at the moment but not something you'd call egoistic at this stage.
The shipping is strong in this chapter.
Its not ego, its pride and self-confidence. An ego would be "Im better than you, you lowly human, im richer, better looking, and overall cooler than your puny mind can comprehend". But him, he takes pride in his ability, and has self-confidence in his ability to beat anyone who stands against him. Learn the difference.
He's definitely going to get his ass handed to him... For the sake of character development... For Justice!
Kick his ass! Kurando!
@asdfg That's a normal reaction to trying hard and succeeding for the first time, I guess you haven't had the chance to feel like that yet.
his ego is getting to big, time for him to get beat up
his ego is getting to big time for him to get beat up
Wow magic. The MC that was the whole time likeable just now moved on to be a dick because he thinks he's the best in manipulating wind. Time to get axed.
Kurando is a real man. No doubts,no second thoughts,no useless talk. The moment he sees the enemy he just beat`em up for those who are dear to him, for their well being. He is simple minded but not stupid, obedient but by no means a pushover. This character is more complex than most of the shonen MC's and it is really enjoyable to look at his actions.
The Rater, we don't "all love twincest." Every sick bastard out there thinks everyone is secretly like them. Not everyone is like you. You're fucked up.
Just as an aside, I feel the need to say that Kurando's sleeves are fly as hell.
while we all love twincest, lets face it, the story isnt moving in that direction, she will probably end up with scarman Ryou seeing as he seems to be a nice guy and Wada cant always be there to protect her, not to mention shes a deva and might have him as her avatar
@ Union I'm like a virus, I spread easily...and I always read good manga Posted Image
Crydric, I have seen him countless time in comment box in almost every manga I read
lol. how cute
Cydric where do you get all these images lol.

I personally like this series so far. But its a typical fighting romance type manga imo. But I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics