Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

Whoa.. That escalated quickly....

hyper-dramatic drama cliffhanger at the end of each chapter...

v0M3s6C.jpg

my kokoro can't doki doki no more

(still gonna keep reading for the lolz)

damn man, can't stop laughing at the office because of this...

i hope i wouldn't be caught by my boss

this is the best use of this meme ever.

Spoiler

hyper-dramatic drama cliffhanger at the end of each chapter...

v0M3s6C.jpg

my kokoro can't doki doki no more

(still gonna keep reading for the lolz)

Here we go!! nothing will compare  with Good Ending but i go to read this one >:)

I think scanlators have been avoiding it because of how GE turned out. I didn't read KNIM or GE, but when they were running both induced unbelievable amounts of rage. To this day many faggots are butthurt over that. I mean if you didn't like KNIM just don't bother with Fuuka, but no they've got to keep bitching about anything Seo does. I guarantee you the same will happen here. Give it enough chapters and you will see faggots whining, like you have never seen before.

You should read both. Too many people get emotionally attached to characters and bitch and whine when bad things happen. For me GE was one of the most addictive manga i have ever read. 

Just a heads up, KNIM is great until the 100+ fillers chapters kick in at chapter 150 or so. 

i pass this shit.

i really have a bad feeling about this...

You mean visual novel or have light novels become galge?

My bad I meant VN.

Wow isn't this manga weekly? there is already raw for ch32.

I think scanlators have been avoiding it because of how GE turned out. I didn't read KNIM or GE, but when they were running both induced unbelievable amounts of rage. To this day many faggots are butthurt over that. I mean if you didn't like KNIM just don't bother with Fuuka, but no they've got to keep bitching about anything Seo does. I guarantee you the same will happen here. Give it enough chapters and you will see faggots whining, like you have never seen before.

well either way, incoming drama (eventually, you can practically see it). Also, MC has a bit too many delusions for his own good.

Lol I like how you summarize a whole chapter into an LN event. You should continue doing that for every chapter.

You mean visual novel or have light novels become galge?

Go ahead and join the scanlation team. Don't be shy.

So this is what the Mangaka for Good Ending did once that manga was over. Well the MC doesn't seem as lame as GE, so that's a plus for the manga. Talk about polar opposites with personalities, one side we have the overly cheerful older sister, and the socially awkward, straight lace younger sister.

Event 4: I want to help sensei! But how on Earth can I...?

What should I do?

1/ Ask her what happened.

2/ Keep doing what I'm doing.

3/ Take advantage of the situation and...do her.

Lol I like how you summarize a whole chapter into an LN event. You should continue doing that for every chapter.

Event 4: I want to help sensei! But how on Earth can I...?

What should I do?

1/ Ask her what happened.

2/ Keep doing what I'm doing.

3/ Take advantage of the situation and...do her.

I know this manga will have a cruel plot at some times, but I can't believe it will be this early mmm...

Yay for chapter 4!

Spoiler

ayyy lmao

CXZhr3T.png

bad writing or not, this series has me on edge at the end of every chapter. not sure if good edge or bad edge, though.

c9a.png

ah a new story from sasuga. i despite the strange last chapters of GE really enjoyed it.

and the first three chapters i also enjoyed quite a lot. the nudity could by toned down a little bit but i think thats just wishful thinking.

It's a good start but it's obvious Hina has problems with her current relationship and I'm still watching out for the infamous overly aggressive/good looking love rival to be introduced who will probably be interested in Rui. 

I will say though that I like the characters so far. 

capítulo cinco: pinche suave beso ;_;

Mature harem with actual progress, this is flippin wonderful. And the raws look even better. I dont know how this manga wasnt picked up for almost a year.  

Maybe due to the author's debut series which had a good premise but went from decent to terrible with lackluster ending which didn't really do justice to its name. But I haven't lost hope yet, this series has some great potential. Don't let me down this time Sasuga!

Holy fuck!! What a great manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics