Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

I guess this story wasn't suppose to make sense.

I'm completely dumbfounded on what's going on.

What the hell. All this talk about great art, and at best it's ok. I've seen loads better art then this. If I were to rate the art 1-10 I'd say 4 or 5, perhaps 6.

As far as story, it its about as understandable as many of these are, but they certainly do throw alot of strange elements at you early on. But I found the explanation of some of the major ones, understandable enough. Though this particular page made me go, what happened here? Perhaps it was out of order or something but it made no sense at all.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/189481/biorg-trinity_v1_ch2_by_mangalism/21

So art great, story incomprehensible? Not even. The art is so-so and the story understandable, but crowded with lots of strange elements. (though not that strange for a manga, I've seen stranger)

Different strokes for different folks, i personally like the art a lot.

What the hell. All this talk about great art, and at best it's ok. I've seen loads better art then this. If I were to rate the art 1-10 I'd say 4 or 5, perhaps 6.

As far as story, it its about as understandable as many of these are, but they certainly do throw alot of strange elements at you early on. But I found the explanation of some of the major ones, understandable enough. Though this particular page made me go, what happened here? Perhaps it was out of order or something but it made no sense at all.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/189481/biorg-trinity_v1_ch2_by_mangalism/21

So art great, story incomprehensible? Not even. The art is so-so and the story understandable, but crowded with lots of strange elements. (though not that strange for a manga, I've seen stranger)

the art is great but i have no idea what the hell is going on

Yeah I'm really confused with this...I'm gonna wait until someone can explain this to me

I Really don't understand what the heck is goin on

Hahaha

but the art is awesome!

the art is great but i have no idea what the hell is going on

What a suggestive volume cover

Why does Oh Great always have such shitty storys? The art is really amazing but man... such a waste. I still remember Air Gear before it went to shit.

Well, this time the story is written by someone else. Oh Great just takes care of the art, that's why I believe this manga has his best art.

I am always appreciating his artwork over his story. Sometimes, I can't concentrate on story when art is so good.

And, another bug related series for two years.

Why does Oh Great always have such shitty storys? The art is really amazing but man... such a waste. I still remember Air Gear before it went to shit.

Spoiler

Nice moves!

I'll keep following this to see how it goes....

The story seems chaotic because of the translation. I read the english translation first and I had the same negative thoughts as everyone in the comments but later I read the chapters again in spanish and it made perfect sense.

The story and the world are interesting and the art is simply one of the best (personally Oh Great is my favorite mangaka art wise).

I feel like Pon Pon Pon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=yzC4hFK5P3g

was turned into an action manga.

....so chaotic, too many things going on

btw remind me of bakemonogatari anime

it has similar vibe as this manga,but makes more sense

manga like this should be reedit over and over...

stuff make no sense

i was wondering when ogure next work come out. didnt realize it was already out
Oh! Great?

.....oh, great.
Oh Great *.*
About the Chapter... THE FUCK!?
Seriously i had to re-read it to understand some parts. A little chaotic...
@bushwhacker2k the second!
Impressive, my mouth has been hanging open and my brain has been unable to process anything for several minutes now...

I can't tell whether this is poor flow and display, or if this is unique and artsy <_>
what the hell....
ti sto aspettandooo daiiii !
ok i dont understand this
translation is here (unproofed at the time I'm typing this)
Spoiler

Summary for chapter 2
Spoiler
This entire chapter went straight over my head, but I'll give it a few more chapters to try and make sense, especially since the art is so good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics