Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 149votes)

Isekai Kenkokuki

Alt Names: alt 異世界建国記alt Different World Foundationalt Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
Author: Sakuragi Sakura
Artist: Runa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A protagonist reborn in another world.
Apparently he had been reincarnated as an abandoned child.
Before his eyes were abandoned children like him.
In order to survive, he led them into farming.
Little by little, orphans gathered, and upon hearing rumors of a village, others began to migrate.
The group that had been nothing but children had become a village before anyone realized.
And then various countries in the surroundings started to have an eye on it…
This is the epic tale of the man who would later be known as the Divine Emperor.

Raw : https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000046/
Go to Isekai Kenkokuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window EastAsiaMonarch
  • 1 Replies
Topic JP Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

157 Comments

It's a shame that crop rotation just works.

What if he was like 'we just do wheat, then clover, then potatoes, and the soil heals!' and they were like 'I've never heard of those plants, we have a totally different biosphere.'

Ah well.

>Talks about abstract concepts and objective existence in reality

>Proceeds to anthropomorphize nature

Nature simply is. It does not have intent in any kind of way, nature in itself is an abstract concept as it's made up out of various things including us we're putting under an umbrella to easier categorize it. 

Ownership might be an arbitary and made up denomination for the act of monopolizing something and claiming it but it's as good as any other one could come up with and most living things engage in it to one extent or another as hoarding resources is beneficial. Also, when talking about these things we could use this type of argumentation to unravel absolutely everything. From human rights, to ethics all the way to language and everything else we ever came up with. 

e37.png

Guess I need to lighten up on my baiting skills, my ability to joke around seem to have taken a hit.

Well In 1993, when I was working on railroad, I was attaching some cars with withdrawing soviet troops from my country... Time sure moves fast ehh...

I REMEMBER SUMMER 1943 BABUSHKA TELL ME DRINK BORSCHT OR LEAVE HOUSE SO I GO RED ARMY GAVE ME MOSIN STICK BAYONET INTO ASS OF GERMAN IN GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR GOOD MEMORIES BEST DAY OF MY LIFE CRY TEARS OF JOY

Honestly, the engrish translation was more interesting than the story.

Mature? I thought it was "nature." Kind of shows you how much I know about English.

The cattle poop manure and the manure gets spread over the field to enrich the soil. It only works well if they plow it under, though. Hopefully some of the tools they got can do plowing. (By the way, the new update fixed the "manure" in the speech bubble, but they still forgot the "mature" in the example in the same panel.)

I find it funny that both of you try to argue about the agency of an abstract concept, and try to use the idea of "ownership" as if it's an objective existence in reality. Both of these things are merely ideas in yer noggings, let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

Especially what ya'll said about nature. Nature is totally a kuudere, yo. A big tittied, monolithic, stoic-faced BBW piece of arse that randomally causes chaos whenever she turns over in her sleep, or just whenever she feels like killing shit because nature wants you bloody dead.
P.S: This is quite the windfall of Isekais we're getting on the front page, here.

>Talks about abstract concepts and objective existence in reality

>Proceeds to anthropomorphize nature

Nature simply is. It does not have intent in any kind of way, nature in itself is an abstract concept as it's made up out of various things including us we're putting under an umbrella to easier categorize it. 

Ownership might be an arbitary and made up denomination for the act of monopolizing something and claiming it but it's as good as any other one could come up with and most living things engage in it to one extent or another as hoarding resources is beneficial. Also, when talking about these things we could use this type of argumentation to unravel absolutely everything. From human rights, to ethics all the way to language and everything else we ever came up with. 

Damn commies...
I'm one of the few people who still reads manga that remembers the soviets...

Well In 1993, when I was working on railroad, I was attaching some cars with withdrawing soviet troops from my country... Time sure moves fast ehh...

shut the fuck up commie

Damn commies...
I'm one of the few people who still reads manga that remembers the soviets...

RIP rosewood

RIP Ch.4 proof reading.

I find it funny that both of you try to argue about the agency of an abstract concept, and try to use the idea of "ownership" as if it's an objective existence in reality. Both of these things are merely ideas in yer noggings, let's not get ahead of ourselves. 
Especially what ya'll said about nature. Nature is totally a kuudere, yo. A big tittied, monolithic, stoic-faced BBW piece of arse that randomally causes chaos whenever she turns over in her sleep, or just whenever she feels like killing shit because nature wants you bloody dead.
P.S: This is quite the windfall of Isekais we're getting on the front page, here.

shut the fuck up commie

yuo83fE.png

Going for fast imp i see

well they are stuck in that time period... 

yuo83fE.png

Going for fast imp i see

Yeah it's what calcium called in Vietnamese. This group work on so many series that they only make them barely readable

They aren't too bad tbh

I'm going to guess canxi is suppose to be calcium.

"I know that you are worry for us." Mother of god.

Yes clearly the lion paws are the bird part.

It looks like the proofreader and typesetter were both different this chapter. I have to wonder what the point of a quality checker is, if they let these things slide.

Yeah it's what calcium called in Vietnamese. This group work on so many series that they only make them barely readable

the proofreading for ch 4 is non-existent. if i get a dollar for every proofreading "mistake" made, i think i could afford Farcry 5. you guys should check your proofreader because that looks like minimal work has been done. it's only barely readable, and there's even some text that's obviously missing.

I'm going to guess canxi is suppose to be calcium.

"I know that you are worry for us." Mother of god.

Yes clearly the lion paws are the bird part.

It looks like the proofreader and typesetter were both different this chapter. I have to wonder what the point of a quality checker is, if they let these things slide.

Mature? I thought it was "nature." Kind of shows you how much I know about English.

it should be manure

I liked the repeated use of "mature" instead of "manure". It was a nice touch.

wait i got confused here. Gram its a guy so why is getting called as She ???  btw its confirmed its a guy since later becomes a muscle head and plan to marry certain one close from the children as well =3

Gram is a trap. 

wait i got confused here. Gram its a guy so why is getting called as She ???  btw its confirmed its a guy since later becomes a muscle head and plan to marry certain one close from the children as well =3

Your sentence is also confusing.

I genuinely think that's the level of effort this story deserves, so no problem here.
Kind of weird if you argue that "they are easy to spot, yet somehow too difficult to fix", but whatever.

Yep, absolutely no proof reading was done on chapter 4, but the mistakes were minor and easy to spot and correct in your head. I'm sure we've all experience far worse translations

I liked the repeated use of "mature" instead of "manure". It was a nice touch.

"I'd love to raise cows or horses but I don't know how to raise them."
Very Next Panel: "I helped out raising cattle."

Yea, a proofreader would have helped a lot this chapter... <.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics