Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Damn, that new girl had only 4 pages, and part of me has already started rooting for her.

That's the true power of the klutz with a cute smile!

My heart.

Someone might see this and get the wrong idea. This is a light-hearted romsnce comedy about a ninja girl, this guy just made a joke and exaggerated it.

You say that, but then the girl illegally prints money in CH3.

chapter 1:  suicide.

chapter 2: date rape.

I'm excited to see what the next chapter has in store for us.

Someone might see this and get the wrong idea.
This is a light-hearted romsnce comedy about a ninja girl, this guy just made a joke and exaggerated it.

I was: okay, cute ninja average girl, gonna keep and eye out for this series.

And then:

698FYeZ.png

This smile better come back next chapter or I will riot.

A+ to Hitoyoshi. Clearly Shinobu's instincts to make him hers was a right call.

k this is better an i thought it wold be

holy damn, that stepper is serious shit tier material.

why is he satisfied with this piece of unsafe garbage and why am i so pissed about it? i'm not even a carpenter AAAAAAAAAARGH!

It's worth what they're getting paid.

Spoiler

why is he satisfied with this piece of unsafe garbage and why am i so pissed about it? i'm not even a carpenter AAAAAAAAAARGH!

they're like 15. and as long as it takes their weight during the course of their work, who gives a shit...

I guess she isn't a ninja, nin.

Love it, especially Ninja mom being a date rapist.

I'm reading this cause the cat is cute. 

Ninja Girl Doing Cute Ninja Things

But she isn't a ninja

This is both hilarious and adorable at the same time. I'll have to wait for a final verdict, but a solid 8/10 at least, so far.

Ninja Girl Doing Cute Ninja Things

Yeah the 2nd chapter pretty much gives you the run down on what she is. She's an adorafail type character. Good girl but, social skill are in the negative values.

my favorite kind of girl, too.

Maybe to keep his interest.

She just doesn't know how to approach him with her feelings so she teases him with ninja stuff (as the great love god Keima said, encounters make the love grow).

And as a result he is focused on her among all girls around, so her tactic is successful to some extent.

Yeah the 2nd chapter pretty much gives you the run down on what she is. She's an adorafail type character. Good girl but, social skill are in the negative values.

More important is, why would he care about outing her as a ninja? It's not like it's a crime...

Actually, I don't understand why she kept doing all those ninja-like things in front of him; the intro says she's allowed to tell the guy she loves that she's a ninja, but it would be fine if she'd stopped the first time he asked her if she was a ninja, and then worked on actually getting him to confess to her. Then, when he does, she can just tell him "I'm actually a ninja after all" and be done with it...

Maybe to keep his interest.

She just doesn't know how to approach him with her feelings so she teases him with ninja stuff (as the great love god Keima said, encounters make the love grow).

And as a result he is focused on her among all girls around, so her tactic is successful to some extent.

What? So he already decided to stop trying to caught her on being ninja?
I thought that this would be the main theme of the series - he always chasing her only to fail every time and gradually falling for her instead.

More important is, why would he care about outing her as a ninja? It's not like it's a crime...

Actually, I don't understand why she kept doing all those ninja-like things in front of him; the intro says she's allowed to tell the guy she loves that she's a ninja, but it would be fine if she'd stopped the first time he asked her if she was a ninja, and then worked on actually getting him to confess to her. Then, when he does, she can just tell him "I'm actually a ninja after all" and be done with it...

From the title of the series and the raws, it seems like the series isn't as much about her hiding she is a ninja (she is really bad at it and is lucky no one else seems to pay attention to her) but about a ninja girl in love trying to get closer to her crush.
The first chapter was just about her falling in love with him to give us context, while the other chapters are about her trying to get closer to him.

The first is more like an explanation why she let's him see her ninja stuff. The fact that she loves him seems to be something that was already true even before the start of the series.

What? So he already decided to stop trying to caught her on being ninja?
I thought that this would be the main theme of the series - he always chasing her only to fail every time and gradually falling for her instead.

From the title of the series and the raws, it seems like the series isn't as much about her hiding she is a ninja (she is really bad at it and is lucky no one else seems to pay attention to her) but about a ninja girl in love trying to get closer to her crush.
The first chapter was just about her falling in love with him to give us context, while the other chapters are about her trying to get closer to him.

Like Chicken Boo, but with a ninja girl!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics