Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 115votes)

Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

Alt Names: alt ボクだけ知ってる一宮さんalt Boku dake Shitteru Ichimiya-sanalt 나만 알고있는 이치미야 양alt The Ichimiya-san Only I Know
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a guy with no real friends, Nishina has spent months just watching Ichimiya Misumi who sits next to him in class. At first glance, Ichimiya looks like a lonely girl without any special appeal, but only Nishina knows how provocative she can really be. Upon realizing that Nishina is watching her, Ichimiya begins to interact with him in her own unique way. But unbeknownst to Nishina, Ichimiya also seems to be harboring a secret...
Go to Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so boring? New Window Acarphinus
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

This is why I love this author's work, he can turn perverted play into sweet things

That's a really lewd hairband.

....hunh, so I have a lip fetish now. Alright.

Welcome to the club, brother.

The definition of this manga:

Spoiler

I'm really at awe at the virgin-power this thing displays. It's almost like a parody of everything I thought was silly about the Jap's concept of romance, or adolescence. Spending entire chapters on triviality and analysis-paralysis, over thinking the smallest details to oblivion as if touching shoulders equate her becoming pregnant. Surely, let's focus on that.

....hunh, so I have a lip fetish now. Alright.

You just described every school life, shounen, romance manga ever.

Touche.

My image untill now: MC is making a crazy harem with an obvious winner. And the harem is fueled by the parent's cooking.

And the protagonist. And the chick, for the most part. And the setting - while circumstances may be different, ends up working in almost the same way("loser boy has a pretext to have sexy time with a hot girl")

You just described every school life, shounen, romance manga ever.

From sadist and masochist to voyeurist and exhibitionist?

at least the author is consistent.

I dropped NtK around ch90, let's see how far I make into this

It's like Nana to Kaoru except nothing in common besides the author.

And the protagonist. And the chick, for the most part. And the setting - while circumstances may be different, ends up working in almost the same way("loser boy has a pretext to have sexy time with a hot girl")

The lewdness is overflowing... omg!

So that's why this manga felt familiar to me, I remember reading a manga called Change H about some fictional genderbending illness. I liked that series.

From sadist and masochist to voyeurist and exhibitionist?

TIME FOR NTR RAID 

Its gotta be the

Spoiler

Goddamnit! 1 chapter and it reeks anguish and failure and pain and tears.......

Expectation betrays reality! Mofokin Followed!

That list...they gone find out and pin the blame him aren't they?

How long before he notices "her" Adam's apple?

I don't think she's Thai buddy but if so her tucking game is on point

whattttt

Hmm, didn't notice before that Togame wears a collar. Considering Amazume's past works I'm guessing this will be important.

Yes and eviscerate literally means to disembowel but people still use it when engaging in hyperbole. I seriously don't understand why people are so against using "NTR" liberally. At first I thought it was a "muh sacred japon language" thing, but the Japanese use it liberally so it can't be that. The only conclusion I can reach is that you really don't like NTR so you attack the usage itself to make yourselves feel better and shut out reality.  

No, it's because people shout "NTR NTR NTR" before the freaking rival appears. It went from NTR = cuckolding the MC or raping his SO to NTR = cheating on MC and now it's NTR = ...there might be someone in love with a girl who isn't even the MC's girlfriend?

Soon people will be calling NTR when someone gets confessed to in a romcom... wait, that's already happening. That's how deluded and misused the term has gotten.

Did you just hear that phrase and like to use it a lot? You should look up what it means.

Yes and eviscerate literally means to disembowel but people still use it when engaging in hyperbole. I seriously don't understand why people are so against using "NTR" liberally. At first I thought it was a "muh sacred japon language" thing, but the Japanese use it liberally so it can't be that. The only conclusion I can reach is that you really don't like NTR so you attack the usage itself to make yourselves feel better and shut out reality.  

What? Where did you saw that?

Oh shit...the other person on th chat had a guy default avi...I fear NTR.

Did you just hear that phrase and like to use it a lot? You should look up what it means.

I see Amazume Ryuta, I follow, I give 5 stars.

Creepy boy, nasty gal and plot... I just smelled shit but I want moar!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics