Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 194votes)

Detective Conan

Alt Names: alt 名偵探柯南alt 名侦探柯南alt 名探偵コナンalt ยอดนักสืบจิ๋ว โคนันalt Case Closedalt Détective Conanalt Dedektif Conanalt Detective Conanalt Detektif Conanalt Detektiv Conanalt Detektyw Conanalt 명탐정 코난alt Meitantei Conanalt Thám Tử Lừng Danh Conanalt المتحري كونان
Author: Aoyama Gosho
Artist: Aoyama Gosho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichi Kudo is a high school student who, by using observation and deduction, is good at solving mysteries. While investigating one, he is caught by the criminals that he was watching and forced to take an experimental drug. Leaving him for dead, the criminals disappear. Instead of killing him, however, the drug turns Shinichi into a little kid.

To preserve the illusion of his 'disappearance', Shinichi adopts a new name based on his favorite author (Arthur Conan Doyle) and becomes Conan Edogawa. Ran, his (actually Shinichi's) childhood friend takes this little boy under her wing and brings him to her home. Conan now lives at a detective agency run by Ran's father, but his mind is as keen as ever and he continues to solve mysteries... always allowing Ran's father to take all the credit.

As far as everyone's concerned, Conan is just a little kid anyway... even to Ran. This is *extremely* frustrating to Conan since nobody will listen to a 'little boy'. In spite of this, Conan has a mission... to find the criminals who did this to him and get the antidote to that drug.
Go to Detective Conan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Detective Conan Fan Communities New Window Not-N
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kaito Kid Appearances New Window pistolcream
  • 2 Replies
Topic how do you think detective conan will end? New Window bruhh
  • 1 Replies
Topic anyone here likes vermouth New Window bruhh
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window genz
  • 15 Replies
Topic who is rum? New Window bruhh
  • 9 Replies

774 Comments

boring
Loli Pantsu!
When people show me Hajime No Ippo as a long manga, I laugh at them and show them Kochikame.
That's long. I don't think i ever read a manga over 600 chapters.
@penguin71 When people show me Conan as along manga, i laugh at them and show them Hajime No Ippo
When people tell me they've "read a long manga" I show them Detective Conan and laugh at them.
@Rye : Now that does seem likely... :)
@ Leokiko

Body Odor, I must say it makes sense. This has obviously been the reason why Haibara can sense their presence all along!
lol xD
@deathshadow47:

You are obviously joking...right?
@ Kek
Ah actually, Conan is always set in the current time period.

Technology advances
Years pass in real life
Seasons change in C-verse...

...Conan forever a first-grader.
The time line in Conan plays in late 90s and early 2000 right? Correct me if I'm wrong but if it us true how the hell can they have smartphones and tablets when it wasn't even invented then?!
@leokiko : BO member ? Hmm..... Body Odour ? :)
    • Rye likes this
Wow that seemed lazy from start to finish. Even the motivation for thee killer is totally strange,..
Yeah tablets seem pretty dumb since it's kinda easily obvious when you're looking at a screen rather than the real thing.
tablets? really now...
There is one thing that I have been dying to say.

"Why does Ran/Detective Boys(Including Ayumi), still scream. Especially such a high pitched scream, whenever they see ANOTHER dead body.
They have lived through Approximately 250-300 cases, where someone is killed while they are on scene, most of them FOUND by them.
Shouldn't they be cold/used to it by now? Nearly on par with Kudo?"
Plot chapters are so good, so good
Still going strong :D (the series i mean)
Interesting how people have no clue why they read this. This is a MYSTERY MANGA. The plot = everyday mysteries/murder investigations. If you can't appreciate that, stop reading it, as I already said before.
Just hope the author stop these boring death and focus on Black Org.
Sorry, I don't really care for the 100th locked room murder, but after over 800 chapters I feel like stopping would be also pointless, cause I still want an ending to this.
It's the 100th time they use the scenario on which Amuro plays tennis? It's the 100th time Gosho presents a BO MEMBER in front of everyone, while making it obvious for us who he is?

Seriously, if you don't enjoy this manga, stop reading it.
Oh look, it's the 100th time they used this kind of scenario..., so back to random I guess.
Man...
End of chapter 825 was kinda messed up.

Can't wait until 826!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics