Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

What makes this title something imo is I need to read comment section to see what kind of crime she did in every chapter. Amazing~ XD

Oh crap, this male character is as dumb/dull as Rito (To Love Ru). Such a wimp and unmanly. *Blergh

also similar to Raku(early and mid part)

As much as I like Shinobu I feel bad for childhood friend-chan

Ok, that chapter 8 ending hit a little too close to home

So the crime for chapter 8 is :

Spoiler

I think you'll find that it is

Spoiler

So the crime for chapter 8 is :

Spoiler

I came to read cute ninjas doing cute things, not the CIA enhanced interrogation karma sutra

thought about the same shit. couldn't have worded it that elaborately though.

I came to read cute ninjas doing cute things, not the CIA enhanced interrogation karma sutra

But it will be CIA interrogation techniques at the Beach. 

cpGgB51.png

who's excited?   :batoto_010:

Public space vandalism and violence, good to see the criminal record growing.

BTW, hey, don't think we didn't notice that. What's this about Akari having someone she likes? Do we have a sub plot, or a rival?

cpGgB51.png

Well, that escalated at a reasonable speed.

cpGgB51.png

Branch hit that dude so hard it changed his art style, nin.

Clearly the crime of chapter 7 is assisting in magic and not reporting a witch to your local inquisitor.

The land of yokai and hundreds of gods can surely accept a benevolent fortune telling witch.

It looked for a moment, slightly, she was entertaining the idea of the other guy, but thank god tiger costumes exist - for both her and I.

Clearly the crime of chapter 7 is assisting in magic and not reporting a witch to your local inquisitor.

You mean A - tora - ble

Get. Out.

Spoiler

fixed

You mean A - tora - ble

HOLY HELL, THIS GIRL IS A TORA-ABLE

fixed

attempted homicide (strangling)

actually I think the crime there was death threat. Since she just "yanked" him back choking him for a second but she straight up had murderous intent towards the three guys hitting on her.

HOLY HELL, THIS GIRL IS ADORABLE

Chapter 5 may not have had any crime, but AT LEAST in chapter 6 we had  a case of animal cruelty.

5 had attempted murder which is still a crime.

Ehhh, she's 9.  If we did that to every 9 year old who deserves it, we'd solve overpopulation but we'd also be the worst mass-murderers the world has ever seen.  And in a few years she'll be OK.

I agree with Yoshi that it makes her look cute. Also, if we did do that to every 9 year old who "deserved" it, the human race would be extinct by the end of the century.

Chapter 5 may not have had any crime, but AT LEAST in chapter 6 we had  a case of animal cruelty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics