Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

Okay, so her eyepatch is decoration only confirmed.

I mean, it's only a decoration in 9 out of 10 cases. At least.

"Black General" looks much better in casual clothes

I'm waiting for the romance to happen. I deeply desire this.

After reading c8, I kinda expect the two of them to end up married with each other (without EVER realising their significant other is their alleged arch-enemy).

Even if it is just to see how their kids would turn out.

My bet says that the kids each join a (rival) hero and villain organisation, just for the laughs and to make the family more complicated xD

I'm waiting for the romance to happen. I deeply desire this.

Heh. Kinda makes me want to write a superhero comic where every hero looks like a gangster out of costume, and vice versa.

Oh, just think of the hammy drama, as the villains continually get rescued after doffing their mask post-heist.

Alas poor Braveman.

He cannot catch a break...

Second policeman is Nicholas Cage, third might be Stan Lee.

That summary, lol.

y'mean description? :P It's perfect imo.

This manga should be titled "Good Luck Braveman" tbh.

Okay, so her eyepatch is decoration only confirmed.

That summary, lol.

1) Super sonic punch breaking the sound barrier. 

2) General in Braveman T-shirt

3) This ship needs to sail like a Skjold-class corvette aka so quickly none of the crew can stand on deck.

Those polices sure are busy mmm...

first chapter reminds me of this

That's cause it basically is, with same author and everything, just a different setting :D

Is it possible that this is actually Marui Soujirou's back story and how he met his wife? It would explain his three daughter's and their distinctive personalities...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mitsudomoe-r5499 (if you've not encountered Mitsudomoe before enjoy, I would also recommend the anime.)

>General Black RX in her casual outfit

G-gap moe

This manga feels like something Nippon Ichi could make a game out of.

first chapter reminds me of this

... The minions sure are, uh...

Down to earth...

so both of them are virgins. make sense hahaah just fuck already

Man, I can't wait to see Braveman take on a bunch of zany Rape Monsters of the Week now that we have a mad scientist on board! :)

I can't wait to see the general try to command them for the obvious backfire that will result.

And I eagerly anticipate the embarrassment that will befall Braveman from the aftermath's appearance.

Man, I can't wait to see Braveman take on a bunch of zany Rape Monsters of the Week now that we have a mad scientist on board! :)

Literally chapter 7. Jin really wants people to make the doujin it seems.

"Hey guys, here's a convenient source for said tentacles, in case you wanted to make it more believable to the canon"

Instant loss 2koma

Ugh, we've seen the boss. He didn't get just an offhand mention. Chapter 5.

Must have missed that chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics