Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

If we're going with Norse mythology, my money's on the World Serpent. Those horns make her look awfully bovine though - maybe a minotaur or something.

The World Serpent is a possibility, but Nidhogg has also been mentioned.  On the other hand, even though the look seems a bit off for this idea, we do know that Quetzalcoatl has expressed an interest in the human world.

Oh yes, Nice Piece of Tail!

If we're going with Norse mythology, my money's on the World Serpent. Those horns make her look awfully bovine though - maybe a minotaur or something.

Behemoth perhaps ? (in princess Lufia it's looks like big cow / bull)

@Seikah: Except for the fact that the World Serpent is male while the honred loli is clearly female. Add to it that she has a cow/sheep-like tail and her horns are clearly bovine means that she is most likely a minotaur of some sort, possibly the daughter of the famous one from Greek legend. Also, it dips into all mythologies. The one that Tooru talked to about washing clothes in her mouth is from Mesomerican myth, not Norse.

Kobayashi-SAN <<< refer as girl ...

also same mangaka for Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken ...

-san is a gender neutral suffix actually :v arguably the most neutral suffix since it can pretty much borders anywhere between that -chan or no suffix border up to next to -sama area.

I mean Tooru also referred Takiya with "Takiya-san" in ch 4 :v

Actually, ch 4 is a nice example of how suffixes show the relation between speakers

Spoiler

And yes I know the author is the same one as "I can't understand my husband", although my first time reading his work was on RaButa ' 'a (which makes a certain moment in danna a lot more hilarious)

I think the white haired loli is going to be a Maou or something like that. Or some other mystical creature capable of bringing ragnarok, but that much is obvious, amirite?

I think the white haired loli is going to be a Maou or something like that. Or some other mystical creature capable of bringing ragnarok, but that much is obvious, amirite?

Kobayashi might be flat but c'mon...

did the dragon just refer to tooru as "she"? 

WAT?

Kobayashi-SAN <<< refer as girl ...

in ch 01, Kobayashi-san already said she is a  girl ...

also in ch 03 already shown, Kobayashi-san get annoyed when Tooru have way bigger boobs than her ...

I'm the one who put shoujo-ai tag ...

(at ch 01-02 shoujo-ai don't show, but ch 03 and above it will shown more clearly ... yeah, I'm seeing the RAW)

You know the shoujo ai tag is there for a reason.

Btw, on this chapter

Spoiler

Also

Spoiler

1. yep, but since Tooru regeneration seems quite absurd, then it's not really problem for her ... (maybe she shed her scales / skin like snake / lizard ?) or maybe other dress from Kobayashi-san ...

2. yep, pretty much closet otaku ... =3= ...

also same mangaka for Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken ...

You know the shoujo ai tag is there for a reason.

Btw, on this chapter

Spoiler

Also

Spoiler

WAT?

I might be missing a joke, but Kobayashi is a girl.

Chapter 4 will be reuploaded shortly to fix an error.

WAT?

This dragon brought a whole new meaning to the word 'mouthwash'.

Kobayashi might be flat but c'mon...

Eh. He wasn't surprised when she got stripped and her massive br- I mean tail was revealed? He may be 10/10 for being a bro but he is dull enough to be a shounen protagonist.

I need a dragon loli maid in my life.

Bwahahaha! Every time a girl offers another girl her shirt, it is always tight in the chest. But this is the first time someone's race has equaled their bust size!

With each chapter, Tooru seems less like a dragon and more like a pre-90s Kryptonian or something. X-ray vision, regenerating tail, scale maid clothes and, for lack of a better term, detergent saliva.

I also think white haired loli is not Fafnir. It seems all Tooru's phone contacts are mythical dragons, and 'horned loli' looks like a minotaur or something, with that puffball tail, not a dragon.

Poor dragon!  I'm sure that she would rather have eaten those two crooks!  I wonder if they had to change their pants afterwards?

Cool Kyoushinsha. I followed this before I started reading it.

Rabuta and Ojojojo autor i expect great things for this one.

Also, still no white haired, horned loli? Me is getting anxious.

It's probably Fafnir. <_< Gotta re-educate her, you know?

I wonder when we will get to meet Fafnir in person. She(probably) sounds like a good person(yandere).

I want a dragon maid too, so cute.

Also wants to "eat" the dragon maid's "tail"... /drools

While at it, please lick me.

Fafnir always has great life advice applicable to all scenarios, why'd they hang up on him?

I personally wouldn't mind Tooru mouth-washing my clothes in either form. What a cutie.

It's kinda... cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics