Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

ehh, good enough for now

I wanted so badly for his friend to come up and be like "Hey, I was just talking to Hasunuma, and... Huh? Where's Shinobu gone? And why are you walking around with a fox?"

Cuts to Friends vision of Him just standing their with a small fox in his arms.

You can't make relationships happen through just stealth.

welp, there goes a decade of my life down the drain.

I wanted so badly for his friend to come up and be like "Hey, I was just talking to Hasunuma, and... Huh? Where's Shinobu gone? And why are you walking around with a fox?"

We obviously must fight to the death.

It's a date. Tomorrow at noon? ;-)

Or maybe just sees her as a friend or classmate?

Why would he make a move on someone he doesn't (yet) see as a potential love interest?

How the heck would you not see a cute f ninja as a potential love interest? Someone would be really blind to not see it.

Make at least a move already? He seems not interested in girls at all or doesn't see girls as girls.

Maybe he takes Prozium II(Equilibrium) everyday or is just gay?

wat

Or maybe just sees her as a friend or classmate?

Why would he make a move on someone he doesn't (yet) see as a potential love interest?

I am actually rooting for the childhood friend over Shinobu.

He isn't in love with her (yet) and she hasn't confessed (yet) so what is he supposed to do?

Make at least a move already? He seems not interested in girls at all or doesn't see girls as girls.

Maybe he takes Prozium II(Equilibrium) everyday or is just gay?

If anyone heard a muffled "bang" in the distance, that was my heart. bye y'all

wat

If anyone heard a muffled "bang" in the distance, that was my heart. bye y'all

Perhaps I should make myself clearer. I was saying calling him impotent because he wasn't jumping to have sex with her was stupid. Not that him not jumping to have sex with her was stupid.

I was agreeing with you and expanding on why it was stupid.

Shinobu-san is blasting off again.

The casts of this, Sheriff Evans, and Kaguya really need to learn how to read the signs.

He isn't in love with her (yet) and she hasn't confessed (yet) so what is he supposed to do? Assume that any girl who gives him the slightest attention is in love with him? Because that's a really fucked up attitude to have.

Perhaps I should make myself clearer. I was saying calling him impotent because he wasn't jumping to have sex with her was stupid. Not that him not jumping to have sex with her was stupid.

</3   :(

*skill*

<3   :)

In general another too cute chapter. Her total overreaction by the end is impressive. Still didn't manage to straightforwardly say anything though...

He isn't in love with her (yet) and she hasn't confessed (yet) so what is he supposed to do? Assume that any girl who gives him the slightest attention is in love with him? Because that's a really fucked up attitude to have.

I generally agree but it has gone a touch beyond the slightest attention. Everyone else around them have already clock on to the fact.

Her terminal shyness is slowing things. I mean they have both danced around the question with neither actually being able to sate anything clearly.

Which of his actions make him a wimp? And are you considering him impotent because he isn't just jumping straight into sex because that's stupid as hell.

What is these... A council of dense-ness?
lol

Hitoyoshi's Shinobu-radar is becoming startlingly accurate.

It's his heart.

Which of his actions make him a wimp? And are you considering him impotent because he isn't just jumping straight into sex because that's stupid as hell.

that guy comments the same shit on every manga, probably some 15-year old horny teenager who cant think with his brain

Don't feed the troll starving for attention pls.

yeah you are right lol 

You are right, I'm sorry I should know better.

We want a non impotent MC and instead of a wimp. So hard to understand? Even slice of life is no excuse.

I think it's an awkwardly cute story. If the male lead is bland, and normal, is because he has to be the straight man to the very unique, and not at all normal Shinobu-san. I like it the way it is.

this is a slice of life story, the fck do u people want? 

We want a non impotent MC and instead of a wimp. So hard to understand? Even slice of life is no excuse.

Hitoyoshi's Shinobu-radar is becoming startlingly accurate.

Ch 10's crime is obvious. Stalking.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics