Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

Filler? This was no more filler than any other chapter in this seres. It always only had bits of plot weaved in.
@Fangz
Just enjoy the story and stop worrying about how she can even stand with such a gigantic chest.
but if you must know the answer is simple:

it's MAGIC!
Kagari has some rather... interesting(?) proportions, Often enough her torso is drawn considerably longer then her legs, not to mention her bust size is large for someone of her weight and height.
On another note, Takamiya is too short!

I see people say there are filler chapters which would explain the lack of seriousness I get from this manga, nonetheless, I really like it and look forward to future updates!
I really hope this series won't end up full of stupid fillers. I, for one, would love to see more Kagari, but each chapter takes way too long to release to justify throwing in random events.
Filler Chapter~~~
And I just noticed but was that a reference to the song Deadman Walking by The Script in Chapter 15 page 26? on her costume.

Spoiler
Yay an update!

feels like its been forever since I read this, I had to reread the last 2 chapters.

I can't get over how awesome the art is (especially the costumes and backgrounds) and Kagari just makes this manga.

lol guinea pig delinquents
@Skarto Bimonthly, being serialized in Kodansha's Good!_Afternoon
Wait where's the update
*jumps up and down like a little kid* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
is this series bi-monthly? or tri-monthly?
i've always wondered that.
@bobet01 It really kills me when an MC is short. I don't think the fact that Kagari is way above average Nip height helps.
Brilliant! ;D
First she tries to find him, then she stalks him, and finally she refuses to leave him...reverse rape anyone?
Kagari Ayaka: The result of genetically merging a kuu-dere, a gou-dere... and a stalker.
is it me or the main character look small.. =.=
page 13 chapter 4 ... what's that drink "chatte noire" she's drinking ? ;)
xD Those school rules
LOLz at those middle school name :)
What's that mark around her neck? I checked and it wasn't there in the previous chapters.
What does it mean!
squeeeeeee! yay for updates! I love all the little details drawn into this manga!
Aww, that was a sweet chapter. :3
@Rinroken
I think you haven't truely understood seinen manga. If at all, seinen manga is that feeling of despair. The feeling that you're weak. At the same time, it's about trying to understand.

Shounen manga much of the time focuses on a main character who constantly gets stronger so no one has to watch his back. And eventually the main character becomes a badass.

The author purposely tries to avoid strength being the focus of the story, by putting in themes of trust.

Honaka doesn't need to be strong, for Kagari will always be his Knight.

Thanks Animexis for your hard work on this project.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics