Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

wtf with the comment haters? i think this new chapters are better than before though. i also think the comments are hilarious and this time they are placed on a right place and in a modest number.

just uploaded ch. 9.2 commentless so yall purple dinosaur watching fiasco fuck niggas can stop hatin on me. should show up soon gotta go thru this Hogwarts lookin ass release process apparently

I'm personally in the do-what-you-want side, pod!

You're free to comment.

They're free to complaint.

But you ARE free to hear the complaints or not too!

If they dont want to read your works cos of that, fine! Its their prob. You should just keep typesetting like you always do and have fun!

Works like these requires enough fun to continue on, so theres no use in trying to take the fun off the workers. Go pod! And thanks for the scanlations always! :D

just uploaded ch. 9.2 commentless so yall purple dinosaur watching fiasco fuck niggas can stop hatin on me. should show up soon gotta go thru this Hogwarts lookin ass release process apparently

You shouldnt acknowledge the haters that will just encourage them. 

You should just ignore em

Fahk. I think what i should do is upload a comment free version to batoto but leave the comments on all the other sites. For some reason there's like this gigantic split. Ppl on batoto usually hate em even tho there's still some niggas that love em, but ppl on other sites like mangahere are mostly on the loving em side. Damn i thought i could fix this without doin comment free versions, but apparently not. Ima start makin em.

Thanks for understanding, personally I'd really appreciate if you took the extra effort to do that.  I don't mind a comment here and there, but it was just too consistent and felt like someone talking in a movie theater.

those 3 new chapters were really bad

I dont know why poeple dislike whitepod's comment, but i find it really funny.

You can at least understand that they're a little crass and very tonally distinct from the manga. I mean how are you suppose to keep any narrative flow when someone interrupts a fantasy setting with modern colloquialisms and slang.

I'm from the hood myself so that's my type a humor.

Timing is everything with humor. It's all about keeping someone's attention but then going in a direction they weren't expecting. It's kind of predictable how and when you're going to comment.

Google image "leanandcuisine comments."
https://www.google.com/search?q=leanandcuisine+instagram&safe=off&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL8OCE-arMAhUKFj4KHdefCxoQ_AUIBygB

Whatever sense of humor you have, you can see that while intentionally boorish, his humor is very nuanced and draws from a variety of subject matter.

Human poop, the kind that gives you bacteria and parasites unless you spend extra money to process it.

And it's very, very liquid. Almost no nutrients in it, only fat. "Clean and free of contamination" pfft you get free shit, be glad it's free.

Also it's on your sandwich.

Same difference I'll just chuck it on the composter.

Ooh cool, free fertiliser, how many tons can I have? I'll take a couple of artic loads if you've got it, if it's clean and free of heavy metal contamination at least.

Human poop, the kind that gives you bacteria and parasites unless you spend extra money to process it.

And it's very, very liquid. Almost no nutrients in it, only fat. "Clean and free of contamination" pfft you get free shit, be glad it's free.

Also it's on your sandwich.

From what I've seen, ppl with some hood in em love my comments, but more nerdy-type ppl hate em. (Not dissing nerds, lol just don't know what to call u smart-types otherwise lol). I'm from the hood myself so that's my type a humor. So yeah, ima start uploading the comment free versions to batoto & comment ones on mangahere and maybe some other sites. Lemme know if u don't like that idea.

Sorry that not everyone likes toilet humor? I don't find random butthole jokes in the middle of a chapter funny.

I'll give you free poop, do you like my gift?

I just feel bad for the translator, his hard work gets bastardized with someone writing butthole jokes all over the chapter.

Just so u know the translator laughs at the comments too.
From what I've seen, ppl with some hood in em love my comments, but more nerdy-type ppl hate em. (Not dissing nerds, lol just don't know what to call u smart-types otherwise lol). I'm from the hood myself so that's my type a humor. So yeah, ima start uploading the comment free versions to batoto & comment ones on mangahere and maybe some other sites. Lemme know if u don't like that idea.
Fahk. I think what i should do is upload a comment free version to batoto but leave the comments on all the other sites. For some reason there's like this gigantic split. Ppl on batoto usually hate em even tho there's still some niggas that love em, but ppl on other sites like mangahere are mostly on the loving em side. Damn i thought i could fix this without doin comment free versions, but apparently not. Ima start makin em.

I just feel bad for the translator, his hard work gets bastardized with someone writing butthole jokes all over the chapter.

Ooh cool, free fertiliser, how many tons can I have? I'll take a couple of artic loads if you've got it, if it's clean and free of heavy metal contamination at least.

unless they are donated chapters idk. . . feels weird having people say how they don't like how somebody is doing something free for them =/ 

Just as he has the rights to make those comments, we have a right to express our feelings about them.

unless they are donated chapters idk. . . feels weird having people say how they don't like how somebody is doing something free for them =/ 

Do you really find it funny when someone writes "WE WILL SEE YOUR NIPPLES EVEN BY FORCE"? Or "WTF WTF WTF DEM TITS"?

In chapter 8.1 he actually posted comments inside of the damn panels... And I think the links on the website are broken, because they're the same comment-ridden pages as here.

I wonder if the trap becomes part of the harem?

I dont know about you guys but I think Whitepod's comments are friggen hilarious. 

If you guys dont like it then go typeset it yourselves damn cunts.

Just as he has the rights to make those comments, we have a right to express our feelings about them.

Jajaja Whitepod sacaste tu mexicano interno omg

for a guy who has a communication disorder he has a lot of mental strength to endure those massive weapons of men's destruction.

I dont know about you guys but I think Whitepod's comments are friggen hilarious. 

before you said this i didn't perceibe those comments, thank you.

Honestly I think it is more about his comments were literally interfering with reading the manga itself as some of them were in the speech bubbles and such. I have no problems with Whitepod's comments but they need to be kept on probably an extra page or so as most would agree. I do not mind if he wants to insert his own humor but he needs to keep it separate from the story so people can focus.

Both parts of chapter 8 are already on ISCT's site as well as part 1 of chapter 9. When will these get uploaded to Batoto?

Translators should get to make as many comments as they want. They did the work, they get to have fun.

Oh, whitepod is a typesetter? Still work. You could have typesetted it yourself if he didn't capitulate and offer the no comments version.

This manga is in that uncomfortable place of being too ecchi but not ecchi enough.

Is it their right to make comments? Sure. Will the readers be pleased? Normally not. I personally found the excess comments to be frustrating, especially since some of them lacked taste, imo. However, I don't intend to say that they should not be commenting. That's their right, since they are the ones doing the work. I would greatly appreciate it if such comments were kept on an extra page at the end or in a separate version that had comments, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics