Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

A manga called "Shinobu's Pure Heart" with a chapter entitled "Waterboarding"? Sounds like a great manga.

Yup, the generic haremshits are no harem at all, because the MC does not fk them. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem

If you want fucking then read hentai.

There should be more mangas like this and less generic haremshit

Yup, the generic haremshits are no harem at all, because the MC does not fk them. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem

With the ninja normal new guy I think the main cast is all set with love interests. Weird not needing to start a waifu war.

There should be more mangas like this and less generic haremshit

With the ninja normal new guy I think the main cast is all set with love interests. Weird not needing to start a waifu war.

Sakakibara is so flat, she can be used as a kickboard for swimming

ch 11:  Waterboarding

Waterboarding

Waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay sounds like a fun time if you don't know what either of them are.

Time for some well-needed male bonding

38 gaylords? wth?

wow, a female character that's actually positive about being as flat as the mongolian steppes?

that's quite refreshing to be honest.

Flat is justice and a big rack is legendary. It's the girls in-between who suffer.

here i am with my ninja clan. ninja clan, here we stand

Why is everyone ignoring the fact we have a male Shinobu running around saving girls and looking dashing while at it? THE CLAN!!

Well now the Childhood Friend needs a dashing male character so no one feels bad! DO IT.

Maybe she can get together with best friend/male wingman? He's a good guy.

Yaoi route unlocked?

AWW YEAH BOIII

time for TAKUMA to enter the harem

wow, a female character that's actually positive about being as flat as the mongolian steppes?

that's quite refreshing to be honest.

Well her wingman(or wingwoman..) is doing her best to set her up, MC is starting to notice her it seems

she has no rivals though so far 

Waterboarding

I would have gone with "Child Labour".

DR PAVEL

I'M CIA

hilarious 

Spoiler

Time for some well-needed male bonding

Waterboarding

Well now the Childhood Friend needs a dashing male character so no one feels bad! DO IT.

The cats expressions in this are hilarious as well. I want to see more of it now.

kunoichidere

F@cking kuuderes, being cute and shit.

By the by, Hitoyoshi is finally coming to the realization that Shinobu IS a girl. Praise the lord, let the blushfest begin.

Ch 10's crime is obvious. Stalking.

Indeed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics