Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 172votes)

Idol Pretender

Alt Names: alt จู่ๆผมก็กลายเป็นไอดอลalt アイドル・プリテンダーalt Kargerin len Idolalt Pura-Pura Jadi Idol
Author: Haruse Hiroki
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Go to Idol Pretender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this manga stopped? New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies

307 Comments

Spoiler

Well not the direction I was hoping for :(

puqNhXn.gif

****Bangs head on the desk****

hank%20hill.jpg

God...this is manga is making me

Spoiler

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How I imagine the next chapter would be: They managed to buy another jar of Godlike Beauty DX, then Oguri took some and became a girl "beautiful" too.

i doubt itll be a oguri x chinami ending though

Welp I'm done.

I knew it... I rlly dont mind though, was kinda routing for it actually... Dont judge me....

Well then, with that I'm fairly certain how the ending is going to go. Can't say I'm all too surprised by the developments this chapter, tbh.

Aaaand I've just lost all interest in this story.

Am I gay?

Don't worry, while reading this manga is normal to question your sexual inclination

i somehow can see the ending route ...

but yeah , eita's main problem is his , or accurately her identity disorientation , may be solved by the monologue of hers which is happen in last page . Then actually if all of this things happened to you guys which one are you willing to choose ?

return to male but with identity disorder or stay and accepting as female with less problem ?

uh oh , i get confused , somehow i can not see option about return to male with less problem to deal with ...

The only way this ending in a way that i will approve is if:

1. Chinami (girl or  guy, doesn't matter) x Yuika, or

2. The gender bender harem.

Umm.. this manga is Yaoi? Yuri? Yari?

I'm confused.. @_@

Am I gay?

I think that little monologue on page 35  gave me an aneurysm. As I've said before: physiology (e.g., one's sex) is hardly the only thing to shape a mind, let alone the largest factor. Why are we back-stepping on the plot again, author?

Sorry to nitpick, but it should be "physiology is hardly the largest factor to shape a mind, let alone the only one." When using let alone you should cite the less restrictive description first followed by the most restrictive. Based on your overall proper use of grammar I figured you might appreciate the correction.

On topic, I would personally prefer he takes another medicine in the end that gives him the Ranma ability to change genders essentially at will; he can return to being male while also being able to retain his apparently lucrative career as an idol! It would be a great way to avoid the paparazzi.

I think that little monologue on page 35  gave me an aneurysm. As I've said before: physiology (e.g., one's sex) is hardly the only thing to shape a mind, let alone the largest factor. Why are we back-stepping on the plot again, author?

30I8p.jpg

So which one guys? 

It's a question for a million dollars.

STAY A GIRL OKIURA!!!

Why the loli form clothes fit her perfectly when the normal form ones didn't fit her loli form? lol

Only explanation i can think of is nobra~

This is why people shouldn't talk to themselves.

Why the loli form clothes fit her perfectly when the normal form ones didn't fit her loli form? lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics