Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 69votes)

Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari

Alt Names: alt 地球のおわりは恋のはじまりalt End of the Earth is Beginning of Lovealt I'm in Love and It's the End of the World
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mahiru is a negative girl, who always feels that any stroke of fortune will create a corresponding misfortune. She only wished to live her high school life in peace, but instead she catches the eye of a handsome prince. Laughter, tears, and shortcuts?! An ultra-miracle love story begins!

(Source: Anime News Network)
Go to Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

what

what

what

what

what

The only one that I think makes a bit of sense is the first one. She's hyper-insecure and has a somewhat twisted personality because of it. She doesn't use makeup like her sister (assuming) and has a plain hairstyle. Twins aren't always visually alike either (even identical twins can have some disparity).

The rest, well...that's convenient plot for ya. I'm just here for Mao in an alternate universe Taamo's art.

We are twins but she's pretty and I'm ugly

what

Luck is a zero sum game

what

I am an extremely attractive and extrovert, but I don't have many friends

what

literally next day, the "guy who doesn't have many friends" is surrounded by people

what

the girl I asked out/met in the past who obsesses how unattractive she is doesn't remember it

what

Glad to be helping out, can't wait for more ;p

Ty to Abedeus for helping with the proofreading. As things are now, I should probably be able to churn out a chapter a week from this point on.

Thanks for releasing!

By the way, if you make a quick research you can find better font types, this one used in the 2 chapter wasn't really good for manga

about the redraws, you don't really need to give much attention to it if you not have a redrawer helping hahaha

thanks again

The redrawing was good, but you should improve the typesetting, it was hard to read.

So ummm, I guess I'm scanlating this until a proper group comes around. If you wanna help with proofreading, redrawing, typesetting, or are a group wanting to pick this up, hit me up on reddit (same username as here).

P.S. Redrawing is hard, redrawers are living gods...

BLESS YOU 

Oh the 1st chapter was over a year ago. No wonder I couldn't remember it.

So many cliches in one chapter... @_@

So ummm, I guess I'm scanlating this until a proper group comes around. If you wanna help with proofreading, redrawing, typesetting, or are a group wanting to pick this up, hit me up on reddit (same username as here).

You are a saint. This world needs more Taamo.

Che carini ❤️

Belissimo questo manga...speriamo che Mahiru accetti la proposta.

Por que no han seguido con la traducción en español T.T

Curiosissima di sapere come continua ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

time to learn thai

Can y'all take a look at the proofreading? That first chapter translation was kinda... All over the place
È stupendo❤

It seems that the admin had some personal issues that she was dealing with that I didn't know about, but I've been talking to Meiko of Sekai and we're in the process of proofreading and then typesetting lol :)

Glad to hear it. Thanks a lot for your hardwork Summer Rain and Sekai Scan ^^

what happened ?

It seems that the admin had some personal issues that she was dealing with that I didn't know about, but I've been talking to Meiko of Sekai and we're in the process of proofreading and then typesetting lol :)

Ohhh Taiyou no Ie's author! So exciting! So very very exciting!

Hey guys, Tsubaki from SR here ^^!

We’ve just gotten a reply from our joint team (Sekai Scans), so the cleans are being worked on for ch. 2 and 3 and that means this weekend we’ll be starting typesetting the files ^^b!

what happened ?

I liked that first chapter. The two main characters seem like such sweethearts. It only bugs me that the main heroine is in so much denial but that's actually made very understandable given her past.

Hey guys, Tsubaki from SR here ^^!

We’ve just gotten a reply from our joint team (Sekai Scans), so the cleans are being worked on for ch. 2 and 3 and that means this weekend we’ll be starting typesetting the files ^^b!

For the people interested in the raws :

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-deqiudezhongjiejishilianaidekaishi/

How did you know I'd be searching for it? Nevermind. I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics