Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 288votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu

Alt Names: alt 伝説の勇者の婚活alt 传说中勇者的结婚活动alt Marriage Hunting of The Legendary Brave
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in a world after the legendary warrior defeats the demon lord. After he brought peace to the world, he decides to set out on another adventure to search for his wife.
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers, probably] When would Yuri find a bride? New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

375 Comments

man i know what that girl's feeling

imagine the nerd and lame-o uve been dating was tom cruise or scarlett johanson and u reject the real them instead of the "famous" version of them

quLPQY2.jpg

This pain... i get it

It's painful as much as getting hit by Truck-kun and sent to another world. 

So far so good. This story is on the right track.

It's strongly implied that he has autism, coupled with what you said about being an object to defeat the demon lord, it created an extreme case... seriously though i almost teared up when he said 'thank you very much'

Hey man, having autism is fine and all but tone down your projection a bit. Every small behavior doesn't mean someone is like you.

this whole chapter had me saying that "the burn is REAL!", she view people by looks and title alone

I wouldn't say that. She considers personality too.

Spoiler

I adore this manga. Bless you Nakamura Takatoshi.

Man, under all the humor and stuff, this is seriously depressing.

The guy is honestly trying his best, but lifetime of being treated as an object to defeat the evil demon lord rendered him unable to even express himself like a human being.

And no matter what happens, 95% of women will never love him for who he is, but for his "accomplishment". It's like a world-famous artist or celebrity trying to find love, and not just another money-hungry gold digger (male or female). His best bet would be either someone who hates or is neutral towards the Hero, or someone of similar renown/influence.

It's strongly implied that he has autism, coupled with what you said about being an object to defeat the demon lord, it created an extreme case... seriously though i almost teared up when he said 'thank you very much'

Sorry to you guys who cheer for the mage but...

Spoiler

well, H doujin can fix that ... I hope ...

Spoiler

Never been more happy in my life.

Man, under all the humor and stuff, this is seriously depressing.

The guy is honestly trying his best, but lifetime of being treated as an object to defeat the evil demon lord rendered him unable to even express himself like a human being.

And no matter what happens, 95% of women will never love him for who he is, but for his "accomplishment". It's like a world-famous artist or celebrity trying to find love, and not just another money-hungry gold digger (male or female). His best bet would be either someone who hates or is neutral towards the Hero, or someone of similar renown/influence.

Spoiler

Soldier is right when he said traveling is a bad idea. Because if we take a hint on travelling heroes in games, in the end, he'll just become the new hero of the new region first, before getting girls.

this whole chapter had me saying that "the burn is REAL!", she view people by looks and title alone, and all that bitching around on how lame the MC looks is just making me ROFL seeing how she looked in the end!

but seriously doe if i was her i probably won't try to contact the hero again...

im calling it now. The woman holding the hero's arm is the mage, the woman with a goat head is the priestess, and the "woman" with a bull head is Tasen.

I'm sure it's partly me already on board with the shipping

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm sure it's partly me already on board with the shipping

Spoiler
Can't wait for the next chapter

Power fantasies.

That said, the writing is simply terrible. People here aren't even commenting on the story. They're just guessing whatever harem girl trope shows up next.

I found the story and execution good though. Do comment section in Batoto actually ever on topic and reflecting to the actual series? Nah, you can find stupid things here from trolls to college lecture materials in a completely random manner.

man i know what that girl's feeling

imagine the nerd and lame-o uve been dating was tom cruise or scarlett johanson and u reject the real them instead of the "famous" version of them

quLPQY2.jpg

This pain... i get it

I've always believed that the more realistic story of what happens to a hero after his job is done is that since the people will love and worship him for saving them from the demon lord, the king would be wary of the hero's growing popularity and secretly have the poor guy assassinated as a potential rival to the throne.

But then again, I am a surly and cynical old curmudgeon who has little faith in the ruling class who, history has shown me time and time again, are primarily after maintaining their own power base instead of doing what is right for the country.

Power fantasies.

That said, the writing is simply terrible. People here aren't even commenting on the story. They're just guessing whatever harem girl trope shows up next.

Was jumping out of bridge really necessary for move the plot or explain our main character that he isn't in fact empty? That was a unnecessary move from the author. Looking at 1/11, I hope he can stray away from such a unnecessary, generic situations.

Overall, has potential, but the first part wasn't that strong.

I've always wondered what would happen to heroes after they saved the world.

This helped answer that question with a possible result.

Definitely a new and fresh feeling that's away from the journey part of the story.

You can also try  "hero union's BBS" and "Mei Company" both here in bato for more what happen after the hero save the word stuff.

again, do not use alphabet sorting on chapter title, use number instead.

try 001.1 and 001.2 instead of 001.a and 001.b

using alphabet will ruin the order while reading even though its fine on manga page.

I liked what I read of 1/11. This story is pretty different narratively but it's got a good start and I want to see more.

Why use a risky assassination attempt when you can always use the masses' ignorance and have them burn the has been hero on a stake? (not accounting that the hero is actually superman and is probably fireproof)

That reminds me of an old Batman/Superman comic where they travel to colonial times. Superman gets possessed by an Ifrit and tries to have Batman burned at the stake. When Batman tries to convince the masses that the S stands for Sorcerer, Superman says it stands for Shakespeare. It is truly a gem.

I've always believed that the more realistic story of what happens to a hero after his job is done is that since the people will love and worship him for saving them from the demon lord, the king would be wary of the hero's growing popularity and secretly have the poor guy assassinated as a potential rival to the throne.

Why use a risky assassination attempt when you can always use the masses' ignorance and have them burn the has been hero on a stake? (not accounting that the hero is actually superman and is probably fireproof)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics