Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

Fun chapters!  Thanks much Habanero and a belated Happy Christmas!

This warning isn't showing up for me at all on this manga. And I know it does on the others. But if it helps, the manga is a cute daily misadventures type thing with Kurona the cat ayakashi as the protagonist. Only things that can possibly be related to that warning would be the pervy moments but nothing outrageous. Though you might not want to read this where someone can look over your shoulder - half-naked loli-looking catgirl lol~ Note: I do not promise there are actually any moments where the loli-looking catgirl is actually half-naked. So don't feel cheated if it never shows up. If that's your sort of thing. >.>

That is indeed odd - this manga 'did' have this warning before, and in my opinion, should be keeping this warning.  It's not overblown ecchi (this is no To-Love Ru or anything of that sort here) but there are most certainly moments where the content can definitely cross lines of what ought to be considered 'appropriate' for young readers.

Examples include the latter half of Ch 5.1, breast groping in Ch 1, fanservice Ch 29.5... you get the idea. Heck, there is even a full-frontal strip reveal on a character (not a main character) that just appeared in Ch 33 (but now I'm talking like... 5 books later)... so yeah.  It's not overblown ecchi where you get fanservice every chapter, but there is definitely fanservice in this series, and there are chapters that you probably shouldn't read in public.

However, please understand that I really am literally just cherry picking the worse scenes.  The majority of this manga is primarily slice-of-life / adventures of Kurona and gang, so a vast majority of this manga is talking about how Kurona & co. interact with the human/yokai world around them, the (mis)adventures they get from playing around and being friendly.  There are times that where there is a bit of fighting, but even that occurs in a supernatural scale and ends within a chapter or two. 

Long story short, don't let the ecchi warning stop you Kaosu.  I admit that the warning should stay in this manga, but this isn't a manga where that warning applies to every chapter.

---

That said, thanks for the scans as always Habanero Scans. Chapter made my day, and I was wondering what this chapter was talking about.  Helps to know what is about now :)

Oh hey cat girls-

"The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.[/size]"

Uh oh. Someone tell me before I start reading this tomorrow morning if this is a good or bad thing.

This warning isn't showing up for me at all on this manga. And I know it does on the others.

But if it helps, the manga is a cute daily misadventures type thing with Kurona the cat ayakashi as the protagonist. Only things that can possibly be related to that warning would be the pervy moments but nothing outrageous. Though you might not want to read this where someone can look over your shoulder - half-naked loli-looking catgirl lol~

Note: I do not promise there are actually any moments where the loli-looking catgirl is actually half-naked. So don't feel cheated if it never shows up. If that's your sort of thing. >.>

Oh hey cat girls-

"The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised."

Uh oh. Someone tell me before I start reading this tomorrow morning if this is a good or bad thing.

Favorite manga. ^.^ Has a nice balance of feels.

Thanks, Habanero Scans.  I always enjoy a chapter of this.  It's hilarious, earthy, and yet strangely innocent.  A real "must read."

my mistake, i thought she turned into a real lion because neko said she was warm and fluffy. http://vatoto.com/read/_/290234/neko-musume-michikusa-nikki_v6_ch32_by_habanero-scans/4

Maybe it's a warm and fluffy statue. Made of warm and fluffy stone.

I didn't see her turn into anything else... (she turned to lion statue form to sleep with Kurona)

Thanks for the scans as always Habanero Scans~!  And thanks for the update to book 12!  I decided to go on a whim and buy 11 books sometime in September - going to have to order book 12 soon!

my mistake, i thought she turned into a real lion because neko said she was warm and fluffy. http://vatoto.com/read/_/290234/neko-musume-michikusa-nikki_v6_ch32_by_habanero-scans/4

i thought kuma only turned into a statue.

I didn't see her turn into anything else... (she turned to lion statue form to sleep with Kurona)

Thanks for the scans as always Habanero Scans~!  And thanks for the update to book 12!  I decided to go on a whim and buy the 11 books sometime in September - going to have to order book 12 soon!

I really like Koma and Kurona's relationship. Koma acts like Kurona is just a pest, but you can really tell she really cares about her.

"This project was successfully funded on May 21, 2013."

Good to know the genre gets some love.

i thought kuma only turned into a statue.

Editor will be busy with school for a bit starting in January, so I might need another editor to help out in the meantime.

Nice stuff, too bad its tabletop stuff, and I don't have much skill / groups with Tabletop RPGs.  Will just enjoy the artwork instead :)

Further releases delayed until December due to staff being inconvenienced by Real Life. We apologize for the hiatus.

Yay!  This isn't dead! XD

I always find it amusing when Shishimaru wears a girl's one-piece.  Shishimaru... is a boy, right?  (I suppose his/her gender was never truly defined)

-maru is used in male names. So... hm, yeah.

Thank you Habanero Scans, This is a rare jewel and without you nobody would know this.

Yay!  This isn't dead! XD

I always find it amusing when Shishimaru wears a girl's one-piece.  Shishimaru... is a boy, right?  (I suppose his/her gender was never truly defined)

Yuki-onna on yuki-onna = Yuri?!

Giant snow bunny! Also those wolf/dog youkai. Not good for the paranoid.

Break time!

man this manga is just so entertaining and the art style is refreshing. Also love the bits of world building every chapter.  

Giant snow bunny! Also those wolf/dog youkai. Not good for the paranoid.

Ibuki is my youkaifu.

Oh man this is as awesome as ever!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics