Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Cross Account

Alt Names: alt クロスアカウントalt Çapraz Hesapalt Кросс Аккаунт
Author: Date Tsunehiro
Artist: Date Tsunehiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Say hello to Daichi, a.k.a. Mr. Harmless. Because of his compulsive need to be liked, he never makes waves and maintains an easy going attitude. So easy going, everyone thinks he's a dud. But online he's a stud! His angry otaku online persona has garnered him thousands of followers! But real life and online life are two very different things. A lesson he's going to learn the hard way!
Go to Cross Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

childhood friend must win

I read the latest chapter as Trump X Trump.. What's wrong with me..

I've read too many doujins to see where that is going...

I read the latest chapter as Trump X Trump.. What's wrong with me..

Nanoka is probably going to shoot for the movie in the exact same place where Daichi's class' is going for the field trip.... so there's a good chance they'll meet again.

Nah, these kind of cliche stuff don't happen in manga, not at all.... cough cough

Oh wow! We finally get a confession from Mao!!

this manga is too good to not get axed

AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE

?

Nanoka is probably going to shoot for the movie in the exact same place where Daichi's class' is going for the field trip.... so there's a good chance they'll meet again.

She better not complain when he gets taken if she's going to check the friend forever box.

Mao is forever out of the game because of all people he seems to deeply confide and connect the best in a sns friend rather than her, who by natural circumstances should be the one he confides best in.

AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE

Honestly, I had a lot to say this release. I guess I'll start with what I thought first...

Sorry to break your bubble, kid, but a negative and a positive just makes a bigger negative.

Edit: Okay, seems like it was an actual theme in this chapter. nvm.

Also, what's with the 5 month anniversary. I know you're hyped for 100 releases (who wouldn't, grats btw), but it sounds almost like that one creepy girlfriend everyone had in college...

Edit:
Aaaaaaand I just realized I have no one I can actually share everything with. My fetishes are way too... out there to talk about comfortably.
feelsbadman

And the reason why she didnt take the chance? Because she knows she has shat on his reputation so hard that she doesn't think there will be any competition. "I just want to be childhood friends... for now" the arrogance this line represents is killing me. Can't wait to see her crushed in defeat. 

Been a while since I wanted to see someone lose hope so badly, idiotic Tsundere characters. Thank God she aint the fmc 

She better not complain when he gets taken if she's going to check the friend forever box.

She had the best chance ever to confess.
Best she'll ever get.

Before MC met idol chick IRL.

Her own fault for ruining her own chances.

And the reason why she didnt take the chance? Because she knows she has shat on his reputation so hard that she doesn't think there will be any competition. "I just want to be childhood friends... for now" the arrogance this line represents is killing me. Can't wait to see her crushed in defeat. 

I feel bad for the childhood friend now at least. If she does lose it will be expected but, unfortunate instead of "deserving to lose" like certain other mangas... ("Shomin Sample" anyone?)

99% sure that the childhood friend will lose. She basically digs her own grave, and when she has the chance to climb up, she decides to hit herself with the shovel.
1% left in case the author wants to troll the readers.

Childhood friend will lose again, won't she.

She had the best chance ever to confess.
Best she'll ever get.

Before MC met idol chick IRL.

Her own fault for ruining her own chances.

Childhood friend will lose again, won't she.

But this childhood friend 100% deserves to lose. At least Onodera was kind and gentle. This Mao girl is just a pure asshole tsundere... I can't stand those.

basically Chitoge 2.0

That last scene reminded me of something.

Spoiler

thats a response i want to see more often

not gonna lie i usually root for the childhood friend but yeah this lady didnt even like him until he saved her. now she just shot herself in the foot like... not sure what she was expecting. i'm kinda hoping someone else wins now :/

well i always root for childhood friend cause they love him longer than others but this one just fall for him cause he saved her and all her bad treatment wasnt Tsundere 

Wild Childhood Friend appears! Wild Childhood friend uses Repel All on herself. It was super effective. So, is her goal to friendzone herself? She sure did do a good job conveying the message. She doesn't deserve any pity points when MC falls for main Heroine. It really is her fault.

I changed my mind, I give up my claim of track girl, y'all can have her.

I'm planting my flag in closet idol otaku.

That last scene reminded me of something.

Spoiler

Obviously main girl has better personality/hook than cliche tsundere childhood friend, but childhood friend's design is right up my alley. I'm a sucker for sporty+short hair goddammit...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics