Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 214votes)

All-Rounder Meguru

Alt Names: alt All Rounder Megurualt オールラウンダー廻alt 全能格鬥士alt 全能格斗士
Author: Endo Hiroki
Artist: Endo Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Endō’s latest series tells the story of two old friends, Meguru Takayanagi and Takashi Yamabuki, who after a long time meet each other again at an amateur shooto mixed martial arts contest. While Meguru only practices MMA for fun, Takashi is pursuing a serious goal. Even though each of them has their own reason to fight, both are becoming stronger with each match… Universally praised for its realism and accurate depiction of martial arts, All-Rounder Meguru is one of the first manga to provide a glimpse into the energetic and exciting world of modern MMA.
Go to All-Rounder Meguru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 47 Replies
Topic is it me or is the latest chapter written backward ? New Window Mim
  • 3 Replies
Topic where are the chaps??? New Window shimizu_bad
  • 7 Replies

428 Comments

More update please, I really like this manga.
And thanks for the update.
More update please, I really like this manga.
And thanks for the update.
Reminiscent Cheeseburger: True. Driver Park from Girls of the Wild's would agree. Mind you, beating someone up has far less serious consequences than shooting someone.
Meanwhile, I join the chorus: Huzzah, an update! Thanks dogtato.
Praise the gods!
AN UPDATE!!!!!!! :)
"I wanna be stronger" "But wouldnt a gun make you stronger?" Yes yes it would, I have some pretty serious martial arts friends who are quite frankly scary. But with a .44 Magnum and 7ft I'm confidant that I could kill any unarmored man, to heck with martial arts.
Oh, looks like I can't delete comments here XD. I forgot I read Holyland too and was trying to delete the comment to no avail lol
Hehe, what an awsome martial arts manga, this reminds me of Hajime no Ippo but is much realistic and better! How many chapters are the raws up to? And is this weekly?
Hehe, what an awsome martial arts manga, the only one I've read is Hajime no Ippo and this is on a completely different level! How many chapters are the raws up to? And is this weekly?
i really want to read more of this, it's my favorite sports/fighting manga out right now but unfortunately the releases are pretty slow. Oh well, seeing as I dont' actually contribute anything to the process I don't really have any right to complain lol.
NO NO NO I NEED MOREEEEE
Yep. Meguru is just great. I'd love to read more !!!asap!!!
@yelonta
Teppu's quality is many times inferior compare to All Rounder Meguru's though.
I read Teppu today and I can't say I was impressed.
It's average..
We(I) need more maki&meguru moments >_>

TheCreepin32:
People who like this should also try Teppuu.

certainly so. Teppuu is at a very interesting stage at the moment. Love both manga

thanks for this and all the chapters released
keep it up, kotonoha
People who like this should also try Teppuu.
Man, sure Maki was sending a message but that wasn't very professional of her. It was clearly an intentional elbow, she was pissed about the takedowns and the fact that she was losing, but that's no excuse for someone that wants to be/is a pro to use an illegal blow intentionally.

That said...the takedowns should have earned the other girl a DQ. First one was on instinct and well...it happens but the second one should be just a point deduction. Either that or reset them in the previous position. The whole problem was that Maki was clearly going to win if she stayed in the clinch but the other girl used an illegal move (takedown) to get out of the clinch. The right thing to do is either DQ or point deduction+reset to previous position. That was some stupid judging right there...
Maki was expecting the result. She threw that elbow knowing exactly what would happen. She was sending a message.
Yeah, Maki was pissed--not so much, I think, by the takedown specifically, as by what it said--that the other girl was not only just using the event as training, but couldn't be bothered to treat it with enough respect to even think about its rules. So she basically said fine, you want to fool around? This thing you're just fooling around with has risks. Worth it for you now?
Might not have been a deliberate elbow... BULLSHIT, she was pissed and threw that elbow strike on purpose.
ARM must be my fav manga. More, please! :-D

Yeah, pulling illegal moves to wear down the opponent dirty. Then DQ for Maki for what MIGHT NOT have been a deliberate elbow - more likely the other gal slipping the fist but catching the elbow - is lame.
dq on elbow can't be glad with that lose since the oppoent was fouling u
Nice Maki show that bitch her place!!! ¬_¬
An excellent manga, im hapy to see it again on batoto.
I know that instinct's a bitch...but doing takedowns in a kickboxing match just to get out of a clinch is a dirty move, they should reset the fighters back into a clinch position, not just deduct one point...
thanks to the kotonoha group and nomad soul i could enjoy yet another fine chapter^^
thank you very much kotonoha

please keep it up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics