Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

I bet the main personality, which would be Balud, got knocked out so one of the secondary personalities, Sadatoshi, took over. 

Well the other has lots of other manga at comicdangan.com He even canceled on of his previous projects (Onigiri) for this s it's best if we don't mind.

I believe this is hosted/published in alphapolis instead of comicdangan

Woah, this manga surprisingly has some nice battle scenes.Too bad update is long.

Well the other has lots of other manga at comicdangan.com
He even canceled on of his previous projects (Onigiri) for this s it's best if we don't mind.

Beserker mode!!!

LO2Zc5Q.gif

That cliffhanger hurt, man.

Woah, this manga surprisingly has some nice battle scenes.

Too bad update is long.

hot diggity damn

no thatd just be silly

But, but, what if, he, like, had been sleeping all this time and, like, the personality that he had until now was just the other two souls inside him.

Wouldn't that be cool?!

I actually hope it's just Vanilla Balud though, would be so fun if that's how badass he'd be as Magotte's son originally :D

no thatd just be silly

Ahhh, this is what transported to another world that I want. Not those that have skill points, levels, health point or instant healing pot, those manga is not about transported to another world but just another trapped in some online games. But this is the real deal, the battle is real! The smell of death is real!

Don't suppose there's a novel version of this somewhere?

I'd kind of like to read more of the story, so I'm hoping that somebody just forgot to mention in the summary that it's based on a novel.

Only machine translation is available for the moment, but it's pretty much unreadable because

1) the manga doesn't follow the novel's progression (only it's timeline)

2) the novel is filled with political/strategic discourses

Aw that was too much of a teasing cliffhanger

It's most likely the old sengoku jidai commander who's taken over Balud's body.

I actually hope it's just Vanilla Balud though, would be so fun if that's how badass he'd be as Magotte's son originally :D

Aww fuck the fuckin fuck. Now I gotta fuckin wait another fuckin month!!

I'm guessing that's the original Balud, devoid of the personalities of the other two?. Welp, if that's the case he's his mother's son alright.

It's most likely the old sengoku jidai commander who's taken over Balud's body.

Possibility number 1: originall soul

N.2 not the kid, the boy or the old man, a 4th soul who likes to simply "sleep"

N.3 the old man was given full control and  in a young body his skills can really shine

If there's one thing you don't do, it's take another man's girl. Or girls, in this case.

Especially not from someone mentally unstable with multple personalities.
That's just asking for trouble

If there's one thing you don't do, it's take another man's girl. Or girls, in this case.

I'm guessing that's the original Balud, devoid of the personalities of the other two?. Welp, if that's the case he's his mother's son alright.

I can't say anything about paper money, but silver and copper are fairly good bactericidal agents, to a point where there are studies to replace hospital fixtures like nurse call buttons and doorknobs with brass, which become fairly sterile over the course of a day or so.

Pure silver and copper in smooth plates and films can't be infested by bacteria because on top of being bactericides they also can't collect oil and dirt for the bacteria to grow on. Silver and copper COINS have so many nooks and crannies entire bacterial civilizations can live and die on the accumulated gunk without ever touching the metal once. Remember people, Unca Scrooge is a DUCK covered in FEATHERS. That's why he doesn't get skin infection all the time.

Don't suppose there's a novel version of this somewhere?

I'd kind of like to read more of the story, so I'm hoping that somebody just forgot to mention in the summary that it's based on a novel.

Why not both?

Exactly. I'm starting to hear echoes of "great taste" vs "less filling".

Why get loli harem when he can get a big sis harem?

Why not both?

The protagonist is an idiot. He's about 10. HE COULD GET A LOLI HAREM WITHOUT BEING OSTACIZED.

Why get loli harem when he can get a big sis harem?

You forgot that he was always cleaning all of his money. He loved counting and cleaning lol.

It's still pretty unhygienic, though.

Nah... Just as Luis said, he literally clean every single coin, wipe each of those golden coin mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics