Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

I just started reading this, but... damn, I almost died there...

Spoiler

enjoyable for a laugh but imho, would be VASTLY superior if it took itself more seriously

I think that if it took itself more seriously it would be an incest manga :'D

Iori look fapable here

Spoiler

Im concerned about your sanity.

You can tell that cakey is actually beautiful without the makeup mask. It will show if she joins the diving club. And RIP Iroi, you got your drama filled college life like you wished. 

Rip Iori

You'll be remembered

This manga has a lot of great face xD

Bruh.....BRUUUHHH!!!! CHISA IS A SAVAGE. WHAT A MOVE.

Damn, I think this is one of my favorite (if not favorite) mangas I'm currently reading now. Every chapter never fails to make me laugh and it even has some heartfelt moments admist all the clowning around, aha. If there's an MC that deserves a girlfriend, it's definitely this one. I hope Cakey ends up being beautiful without her makeup (if she turns out to be a guy somehow, i'll be lowkey sad, but it might happen, lol). 

"This is ACTUALLY oolong tea!!" Oh god my sides.

This manga is the BEST. May it go on for more than 100 chapters!

How to get a girlfriend Grand Blue style:

1) Get cute single girl to participate in a beauty pageant

2) Make her win even if it embarrasses her

3) Piss her off for the rest of the day

4) Party hard all night and be a completely hungover bystander when a horde of guys surround her and ask her out endlessly until she's completely sick of it

???????????

5) Profit

enjoyable for a laugh but imho, would be VASTLY superior if it took itself more seriously

Too much beef cake burn my eyes out

This is amazing, I'm laughing my ass off

Too late to explore the sea. Too early to explore the stars. Just in time to experience Grand Blue

There should be no harem allowed with Chisa already in it...

and that is the true power of BAKA

I love these guys.

Cakey-chan takes off the cake, becomes a goddess and joins the diving club yes?

Yes.

I guess we're going to need the romance tag sooner than I expected rofl

This manga is so goddamn wonderful.

Apologies to anyone that suddenly saw the chapter disappear! We're just reuploading it with some fixes that some readers caught onto and kindly let us know about.

To always have the most up to date version lightning fast, be sure to read off our site. :)

hmmmm mmm, it's great comic with bunch of nudist flocking together.

My sides. XD

I stopped reading here to calm my laughter before resuming. 

Spoiler

Oh god, now that I actually finished the chapter, it was probably the best one since the beginning. That level of troll was amazing. XD

And by that, I mean from Iori and from Chisa as well.

Now I'll laugh very hard if Cakey-san is actually very beautiful without her cakey makeup.

The plot and makeup thickens!

Cakey is going to be seen without makeup at some point and be a total beauty under there, I just know it. Her initial perceived image problems were probably more about shyness than looks, due to the, uh, 'inconspicuous' nature when going out looking to reinvent herself. But in her weird new style she ended up building up some sort of mental confidence to act pretty positive even when she knows she's being criticized. Removing the makeup, or at least learning how to not look like a clown and looking normal would probably put her exactly where she needs to be.

Harem unlocked.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics