Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

...is it just me or is the cover constantly changing? @_@

what's with the gif cover ??

You suppose LH is doing this from a Chinese source, not Japanese? Heh.

I'm seriously thinking sometimes I should not read adaptions after reading the LN/WN...    Between that and being in scanlating....  

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing it, I love seeing it done...  but semi disappointed on a number of fronts between the two.  I felt after reading the TWO versions they would have done a better job doing a joint... (and taking an extra week to QC between them)

\o/ *shrugs*

Hero -> Warrior

Kind king -> Good king

Beastfolk -> Apelings

Empire clearly stronger -> Equal power

Not only this scanlation came later, it's also weaker...

You suppose LH is doing this from a Chinese source, not Japanese? Heh.

Well, I thought Ch.2 Appeared, So I Visit this again

LH Guys doing >20 Series at Once
Biamam Guys doing <3 Series at Once
You Know What's going On

And then Manga Stream gets wind of it and scoops it.

Hero -> Warrior

Kind king -> Good king

Beastfolk -> Apelings

Empire clearly stronger -> Equal power

Not only this scanlation came later, it's also weaker...

You missed the point, the point was an example of the Japanese mindset of how to run any company or service well, not the charity itself. By the way, the United States already practices Quantitative Easing as well. 

Yeah, charity is a good thing... But the only people that think their economy is in a healthy state, are those that never stopped to look at it.

What I meant to say is something like this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jareddillian/2017/07/10/japan-has-entered-the-next-phase-unlimited-money-printing/#7c558a4c68a0

That's a pretty barbaric way to "steer" the economy if you ask me.

why i feel thi manga will have problem....

will the mc going to explain all over again in his system ? just like another generic isekai.

Is that why they keep drowning their economy in government debt?
I know they are good in politics, but I don't know if I would be too keen on receiving economic advice from a Japanese.

Smart people don't run the government, people with Charisma do. 

And what country doesn't have debt?

Japan is 3rd in GDP. 

Considering that Japan's economy is the 3rd biggest in the world behind the United States and China I'd say their sense of economics are still good, there is also this to consider.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/27/nyregion/in-lieu-of-money-toyota-donates-efficiency-to-new-york-charity.html

Yeah, charity is a good thing... But the only people that think their economy is in a healthy state, are those that never stopped to look at it.

What I meant to say is something like this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jareddillian/2017/07/10/japan-has-entered-the-next-phase-unlimited-money-printing/#7c558a4c68a0

That's a pretty barbaric way to "steer" the economy if you ask me.

The drawings and the art is reeeeally well made

japanese people arent as dumb as americans. 

According to the World IQ rankings, Japan's average is 105 putting them tied for 3rd place with China. Hong Kong and Singapore are tied for 1st at 108 and South Korea is 2nd with 106. The younger generation of Japanese people are at 111 on average. Not everyone goes to college and about 53.7 percent of Japanese students that attend college do graduate. While I don't remember if he is a college graduate, we should assume that he likely would have graduated. Japan is 4th in Graduation rates. 

IQ says nothing about actual intelligence, though; It's just showing that the possible outcome/potential is high.

Spoiler

Warning: LH translations' version is not edited(or if it has, someone seriously dropped the ball).

read at your own risk.

wow, different translation really made the characters different. i read souma's word with a tone of someone who has a manner from biamam's, and someone who has less manner (a little rude) from LH's. i dont want to sound rude, but i like biamam's translation more than LH's. and they upload it first anyway :D

and...were those boo--i mean queen real? and how is their daughter dont have the same boo--i mean, she's so young like her mother, but not with her.......you know what i mean, right?

Spoiler

I really hope Biamam continues the translation and not LH.

The quality difference is astounding.

Well, I thought Ch.2 Appeared, So I Visit this again

LH Guys doing >20 Series at Once
Biamam Guys doing <3 Series at Once
You Know What's going On

Beat Me, Lets Gamble Make a Bet
80% People Here(Including Me), Follow this Series Because The Queen Bazongas

RIGHT!!!! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

well you might want to look harder at the other parts of the manga if you want to stay. She shows up maybe 1 or 2 more times.

The translation done by LHtranslations is so horrible it scared me... Almost made be forget the queens delicious firm breasts

why is it the princess and not the queen in the version that LHTranslation translated?

Yea... That was weird.

I really hope Biamam continues the translation and not LH.

The quality difference is astounding.

why is it the princess and not the queen in the version that LHTranslation translated?

Another male Japanese that's completely fine with being kidnapped and unfair circumstances

Beat Me, Lets Gamble Make a Bet
80% People Here(Including Me), Follow this Series Because The Queen Bazongas

RIGHT!!!! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Not really... most are probably already reading the LN, and got here when they saw the title

I like the art style.

Considering that Japan's economy is the 3rd biggest in the world behind the United States and China I'd say their sense of economics are still good, there is also this to consider.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/27/nyregion/in-lieu-of-money-toyota-donates-efficiency-to-new-york-charity.html

I know they are good in politics, but I don't know if I would be too keen on receiving economic advice from a Japanese.

japanese people arent as dumb as americans. 

According to the World IQ rankings, Japan's average is 105 putting them tied for 3rd place with China. Hong Kong and Singapore are tied for 1st at 108 and South Korea is 2nd with 106. The younger generation of Japanese people are at 111 on average. Not everyone goes to college and about 53.7 percent of Japanese students that attend college do graduate. While I don't remember if he is a college graduate, we should assume that he likely would have graduated. Japan is 4th in Graduation rates. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics