Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 178votes)

Uratarou

Alt Names: alt うらたろうalt Urataroualt أوراتارو
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Princess Taira Chiyo escaped from being captured by the Minamoto army due to the the sacrifice of her mother. Now at the age of 15, she travels the land searching immortality. Following the rumors about an immortal named Uratarou-sama, Chiyo actually finds him! But all he wants is to die?
Go to Uratarou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

382 Comments

Methinks chiyo is about to get slapped and called an idiot

It's the little things, man: Where the hell is Noritsune?

He should've caught up by now.

HA, HA, HA!

ALL ABOARD THE DESPAIR TRAIN!!

yes yes there no more great plot than classic plot you know sacrifice children to safety of us adult n the children broke that tradition so all you useless adult die, which one survivor adult meet the children and blame the child for their own dismiss, so classic and never get old but at the same time its so irritating as hell but overall its good i hope its not get axe before everything clear, like plot and reason uratarou immortal from baby but at the same time he still can mature enough to become teenager ( from physical body i think uratarou body in his 15-18)

Kind of figured the emperor was immortal, since her hair is the same as Urataro's and she has those markings on her. Seriously, why would a demon-like warrior listen to a normal child?

If the king of demons takes anything from its mother, then it will be an idiot and a glutton. (that might be a bad thing for humans, too) It also seems to feed off negativity.

Chapter sixteen redefines the term: Sperm Lance.

Okay, I have no idea where this is going anymore.

Not that it's a bad thing. I'm still hooked, which speaks highly of this author's skills.

It kind of has a Berserk feel to it now, except she was impregnated with a demon sprem lance rather than having her human child corrupted the good old fashioned way. (through rape)

If you ask me, because it seems the contract was made without Chiyo's herself and her relatives (especially mother)'s consent, Chiyo is not to blame for the breach of the contract. In fact, those guys should had seen this coming, contracting with devil is never good.

Oh and, i'm sure i'm not the only one who actually hoping that this demon child will actually be an ally to Chiyo, right? Just like Ohma from Nausicaa. Also cue the hilarity of the interaction between this demon child and Uratarou. :)

I'm actually hoping for a miscarriage or something similar that would troll the demons.

That's what you get for trying to alter history.

And? From where I'm standing, y'all can get fukt.

tumblr_oi3woxWHyZ1u2a071o1_500.png

who knew this was actually foreshadowing....

Pregnancy?

Well, she had it coming. "Huh? What contract? I have no idea what you're talking abut but it's okay because I'm dumb tee hee, also shounen manga platitudes"

Yeah, and that is exactly how you get a demon fucking baby. Happens all the time

If you ask me, because it seems the contract was made without Chiyo's herself and her relatives (especially mother)'s consent, Chiyo is not to blame for the breach of the contract. In fact, those guys should had seen this coming, contracting with devil is never good.

Oh and, i'm sure i'm not the only one who actually hoping that this demon child will actually be an ally to Chiyo, right? Just like Ohma from Nausicaa. Also cue the hilarity of the interaction between this demon child and Uratarou. :)

Pregnancy?

Well, she had it coming. "Huh? What contract? I have no idea what you're talking abut but it's okay because I'm dumb tee hee, also shounen manga platitudes"

Yeah, and that is exactly how you get a demon fucking baby. Happens all the time

And now she became used goods

Eugh... I'd tell you to go buy some taste but clearly not even that would help.

And now she became used goods

let me guess, nue is it? 

"Next issue, the worst virgin birth ever".

Why author.

Worse then the Star Wars Pre quels. Anakin was Jesus.

Christ, I cant believe pregololi is actually happening despite how ridiculous that sounds

"Next issue, the worst virgin birth ever".

Why author.

How rude, at least buy her a dinner before shooting pregnancy-arrow-thingy to her womb.

Jeez at least buy her coffee first before getting her pregnant -_-

So agreed, the standard is "some sort of courtesy consummable before you knock her up."

Jeez at least buy her coffee first before getting her pregnant -_-

Sanity is for the weak anyway.

Chaos, consume us!

Okay, I have no idea where this is going anymore.

Not that it's a bad thing. I'm still hooked, which speaks highly of this author's skills.

Thats one hell of a sperm.

Sanity is for the weak anyway.

Nay. To keep a balance of both is the true path. :> This is how you obtain both order and chaos.

A Monk you say?

Spoiler

Exactly. ^^

Now she can't marry

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics