Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 405votes)

Dorohedoro

Alt Names: alt 异兽魔都alt ドロヘドロalt 도로헤도로alt Mud to Mudalt Дорохедороalt דורוהדורוalt דורוהידורו
Author: Hayashida Q.
Artist: Hayashida Q.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a Magic user. This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in "The Hole" and unceremoniously chomps down on their head, hoping to find out who it was that put him in this state. One by one, they witness this "second man" inside the head of Kaiman, and after pulling them back out of his mouth he asks them all a question...
"What did the guy inside my head say?"
Go to Dorohedoro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga like dorohedoro? New Window mohas
  • 13 Replies
Topic Dorohedoro likely extending to volume 20 New Window sundress
  • 3 Replies
Topic Kaiman's Fate? (SPOILERS!) New Window Nubblecakes
  • 4 Replies
Topic This series has consistently gone above and beyond expectations and the depths of imagination New Window Damn_Skippy
  • 9 Replies
Topic Explanation of what the fuck is going on (SPOILERS) New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 1 Replies

531 Comments

@shomangaka I would definitely not mind an anime, but I personally don't think it will be adapted well into an anime.
I don't really know how to explain myself but take for example Vagabond, when people talk about adapting it into an anime it just doesn't come off right.
wow!! new chapter!! loved it!! i don't watch anime anymore, just read manga, but if by some miracle this were to be turned into an anime i wouldn't miss an episode. No joke.
Amazing chapter, can't wait for more!
HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE
This isn't 1st of April... Oh my, someone pinch me.
now that's an unexpected Christmas present :)))

thanx guys
Finally, bout time fer an update, rhgjdfkgndgknsdgsdgmsddgskfnsdgfsd, that was the the thought process before i realized i was awake.
What the heck? We're getting chapter-to-chapter? Hey guys, I'm not dreaming right? This is real life right?

More Ebisu please.
Normally, this'd be where I said dafuqjusthappened when reading.

But it's Dorohedoro, the whole thing is just one huge dafuqjusthappened train.
Just discovered this one and I can't believe I've lagged on checking it out for so long. Confused/Hungry Kaiman is so moe.
It's just a different group scanlating it, that's why it's one chapter.

On the chapter itself though...wow...seeing THAT guy act so hyper is so weird.
It's been so long since a release that I can hardly remember the story and can't be bothered to re-read the entire thing :|
Are we getting chapter-by-chapter translations now instead of in one big volume? Because that'd be nice. I loved getting whole volumes too because it means I can get a big, concentrated dose of Dorohedoro, but I love getting individual chapters too because it means less waiting between releases, even if the release is smaller.
@Xfraze I'm more likely to say your weird if you didn't like Ebisu.
oooo a update!!
YESSSSSSSS
Man, I really like Ebisu. Is there something wrong with me?
wow, i ate it all just within 2 weeks... pure awesomeness... thanks GWR...
Oh God thank you based GWR. Andnow we'll have to wait for another fucking year.
Reading this makes my face melt.

It worries me that I like it so much inspite of that.
infinite thanks to GWR for translating this. This is one of my favorite mangas
YES, YES, YES, YES AND YES!

Thank you GW for translating this!
I have no idea if this is really an update or just re-uploading old chapters. Gotta re-read the whole manga... ಠ_ಠ
Deciding to wait till the morning before class to read this just made everything better! So much stuff going on I can't even take it!

My god I can't wait to read the next one! I'm still trying to figure out how Kaimen can come back if he can....and hopefully still have the lizard head. I like the lizard head!
And what did we learn?

Volume 17 like volume 16 and the 15 volumes before that was amazing

Hayashida Q. is an amazing author

Hayashida Q is a woman there fore women are by far the most fucked up in the head

Gantz_Waitingroom are amazing at the translating

And with the new volume the comments section will turn into chaos, chaos like
Dorohedoro
HALLELUJAH! UPDATES!

Thanks so much Gantz peeps!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics