Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

So he was actually hijacking the original body.....

Oh, so he was originally in THAT kind of situation... interesting... well not really, if I wanted to read about a serious but otherwise generic Powerful Harem Master, I'd just go find any other wuxia comic, one with a clearer timeline. Hooray for dimension travelling!

I think I may have had an epiphany-- The original story was on O Website and the one we have here is X River's version. So really, it's his own fault for being in the situation he is in now =3=

If only this had some consistency/coherence, what might have been. Still a fun read, glad I stumbled upon it.

Aren't the raws here: http://weibo.com/u/5643326836

One is the "official" source and the other is the artist's blog. Think of it like how some artists on LINE Webtoon, Tapastic, or Smackjeeves have their comics there, but also on their Facebook or Tumblr or whatever social media they use

Both are valid sources of raws, but unless you have a Weibo account (borderline impossible to use unless you have a Chinese phone number or something), you won't be able to read their posts past a certain date, though I think the Taiwanese version of the site allows you to see all their posts?

Uh... so yeah. I'm not sure how dmzj works, like if it pays comic artists or anything, but even if it doesn't, if you have the few seconds it takes to just click on the comic link, you can show your support for the artist with some views

Aren't the raws here: http://weibo.com/u/5643326836

Its very funny and its as if they are making fun of a lot of Cliché moments that happen in Chinese Novels. There's always a laugh for every chapter...but I just don't understand the Author. There's just too many "Yaoish" moments. Its like hes shipping them together and dress the guys like girls. There was one where they were wearing catgirl costumes.
3rd sister is hilarious and her character design is great but..just what's her purpose then if all the strong guys "like" him? Its just too weird sometimes I wonder if a women wrote this lol. It would make more sense huh?
Or maybe its a brother complexity? I just don't know lol..
Anyways I wish 3rd sister the best of luck and hopefully he accepts her. Honestly she has a lot of potential but the jokes can be pretty brutal. Some are about Rape and murder but..to think she was going to 3some...creepy

this is freaking hilarious. I also like how the plot's all convoluted

Horn headwear to stab horny molester, lol !   
That webtoon is such a bottomless "pit" of hilarity xD
Thanks for translating !

Justification is probably the incorrect term. It's more like the reason why they look androgynous, have effeminate moments, and wear clothes you would see usually on women is probably something to do that he's probably stuck in manhua with some BL elements. But this is only my assumption of the plot. If you think I'm wrong, be free to point things out that I might have missed.

Oh, i see. Hmm considering the latest update that would be very likely.

I already read it but i still don't see the justification for them being feminine.

Justification is probably the incorrect term. It's more like the reason why they look androgynous, have effeminate moments, and wear clothes you would see usually on women is probably something to do with him being stuck in manhua with some BL elements. But this is only my assumption of the plot. If you think I'm wrong, feel free to point things out that I might have missed.

An interesting twist to the whole reincarnation into another world. This is hilarious.

oh wow, content explosion

This is fricking hilarious I love it.

I already read it but i still don't see the justification for them being feminine.

I love how the author justifies why they all look feminine.

When did that happen? Did I miss it?

I found someone posting a link to a compilation by the group/person who's translating them:

http://imgur.com/a/8W2FU

Just for those that want to read asap.
So I assume the stuff that's going to be uploaded here is the same thing.

A great series that is both hilarious and sentimental. It is like every scene is repeated, once for comedy, twice for the feels. I seriously recommend this for everyone.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is basically the story where all the pretty ladyboys slowly come to an understanding that they're all gay.

i can't see which is male and which is female @_@

When did that happen? Did I miss it?

This is better than 99% of the translated xianxia/wuxia novels......

This is the curse of being too handsome deal with it bro

This is actually pretty fun! I hope there's more from where this is coming from. Thank you to the people working on this.

If only every guy looked like a model like this manhua displays

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics