Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Cross Account

Alt Names: alt クロスアカウントalt Çapraz Hesapalt Кросс Аккаунт
Author: Date Tsunehiro
Artist: Date Tsunehiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Say hello to Daichi, a.k.a. Mr. Harmless. Because of his compulsive need to be liked, he never makes waves and maintains an easy going attitude. So easy going, everyone thinks he's a dud. But online he's a stud! His angry otaku online persona has garnered him thousands of followers! But real life and online life are two very different things. A lesson he's going to learn the hard way!
Go to Cross Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

"his back is big" No he's a small guy and yours are bigger than him 

are u a masochist? 

I am Gundam 

No, she is the best girl.

are u a masochist? 

I hope the history go for something different

the way is now, we all know what is going to happen in the next chapters

You think?!

They have been heavy handedly building to that for like 3 or 4 chapters man.

Thats the obvious "second meeting" heh

I wouldnt be surprised if they nonoka and daichi meet during the field trip arc.

You think?!

They have been heavy handedly building to that for like 3 or 4 chapters man.

I wouldnt be surprised if they nonoka and daichi meet during the field trip arc.

Ugh, that darn childhood friend needs to get BTFO already.

No, she is the best girl.

Ugh, that darn childhood friend needs to get BTFO already.

if it was that cliche as you said, they would went straight to a love hotel though 

lmao

And if it was really, really cliche they would have an awkward moment there where they get all embarrassed and in the end nothing really happens.

Really, I hope the story starts focusing more on Nanoka soon. She has a lot more potential to make the story interesting than childhood friend #1279.

Why do I feel SEOOOOOOO's prescence? Why do I feel him riding a truck a few chapters from now?

I was thinking just about the same. Their styles are so similar...

Why do I feel SEOOOOOOO's prescence? Why do I feel him riding a truck a few chapters from now?

Cliches, they're everywhere! Normal people would just go into a restaurant or something if it rains that badly instead of hiding in a kids playground equipment. And really, scared of lightning? It stinks bad! This type of romance stinks. Gaaaargh. Where's truck-kun when you need him the most? Still reading this though. I love train wrecks.

If you liked the Mao arc, wait till you get to the Kusomiso arc, the actress girl dug her grave real deep in that one.

Japanese Tropes I Dislike #37:

bU44FCo.png

Plenty of fish in the sea; no one ever feels this way.

Pretty much.  My own thought was "Because he took out three guys with a fire extinguisher to protect her chastity. What? You thought there wasn't a reason for a normal guy to get a cute girl?"

bU44FCo.png

I hate this trope so much.

Cliches, they're everywhere! Normal people would just go into a restaurant or something if it rains that badly instead of hiding in a kids playground equipment. And really, scared of lightning? It stinks bad! This type of romance stinks. Gaaaargh. Where's truck-kun when you need him the most? Still reading this though. I love train wrecks.

if it was that cliche as you said, they would went straight to a love hotel though 

lmao

She racking some good points right now!

Spoiler

Was what I was thinking at first, then...

Spoiler

CHECK! 

bU44FCo.png

and even if they will probably really meet soon, I have some hopes it won't be too stupid.

Spoiler

That last scene reminded me of something.

Spoiler

can you or anyone tell me, what manga in the picture. thx

I just started reading this one and catched up the 8 chapters.

I have to say, I like the pace in this manga. No bullshit sudden school transfert of the Actress girl in the third chapter, no sudden bullshit encounter between the two either, they just got to know each other through internet and even if they will probably really meet soon, I have some hopes it won't be too stupid.

The chilhood friend is mellowing a bit and I actually find the guys he's starting to get involved with pretty good characters. Even if you guys are hating on the FeMC horrible tsundere disposition, at least our MC is starting to get integrated into a group of pretty good guys thanks to her.

(Also I liked the introduction of the two guys. I expected the usual retarded cliché "how dare you get involved with the girl I kind of love but I won't ever talk with" and proceed to kill him, but instead they asked him for some info on her since she's close to him, and even excused themselves for being rude and forceful)

She's still gonna get friendzoned forever, especially if the actual main heroine starts really getting involved.

is it just me or this series has became a little bit boring because of the "cliche" ?

I read the latest chapter as Trump X Trump.. What's wrong with me..

You care far too much about politics and you're a closet BL addict. Bad combination. Seek help.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics