Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 164votes)

Hinomaru Zumou

Alt Names: alt 火之丸相扑alt 火ノ丸相撲alt Hinomaru Sumoalt Hinomaru Zumōalt Hinomaru-Zumoualt Sumo of the Rising Sunalt Sumo Wrestler Hinomarualt Сумо Хиномару
Author: Kawada
Artist: Kawada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a divine ritual, a martial art, a combat sport—it's sumo!!
A "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru, appears before the weak little sumo club of Oodachi High School! The words "big" and "heavy" are the rules to this sport, which does not fit this newbie any inch, but this guy goes and does what...!?
Ushio and the small sumo club climbs its way to the top!
The goal is *Hinoshita Kaisan!
A fired up high school sumo tale—no retakes allowed!!

*Hinoshita Kaisan - A title for the highest rank in professional sumo, equivalent of Yokozuna.

From Mangahelpers
Go to Hinomaru Zumou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

603 Comments

Released chapter 6!

As the Kamogawa tradition teaches us,a good ol' ass-painful slap on the back 'll make your athlete a champ!

Fight on, Ipp--Errr Hinomaru-san!

Huh, despite the appearance it got pretty good ratings.
Either not all male sj readers are horny teenagers, or it's just fujoshi hoping for more smexy muscles.

Let's see...

Yeah, was silly of me to ask (;¬_¬)

Chapter 5 reuploaded with some fixes made.

• pen likes this

Volume 2 cover:

Spoiler

hinata shouyou + ushio hinomaru = rise of the shrimps.

Man, never thought I'd end up following a sumo manga. This is some good stuff.

Literally got the shivers when she said take a picture of Onimaru!! So badass

The demon once again comes back from the depths of the earth! so fucking opppppp! million thanks to fallen angels! keep it up guys!

This is so F-ing epic :D

The demon once again comes back from the depths of the earth! so fucking opppppp! million thanks to fallen angels! keep it up guys!

really enjoy reading this

This is good, I like it.

Spoiler

Chapter 5 is out!!!

We need more staff!!!

Groan
Man, Thor of HSDK would be proud

It's a typical shounen beginning but I kind of really enjoy having a work describe sumo with so much enthousiasm. As I didn't know much about sumo to begin with, it's pretty interesting.

fml, never expected to like a manga with a bunch of man-ass ...

Judging by the fact that it's always in the top 5 in rankings, this is probably going to be the new Jump big hit, which is really good news since it's a great manga with a not so common theme.

"I-it's not like I wanted to join the s-sumo club or a-anything. D-don't get the wrong idea, b-baka."

this is damn interesting! i like the atmosphere of this manga! i just hope it doesnt develop into a cliche shounen sport manga! having high expectations! 

I just can't get into this manga....it's just plain horrible.

I disagree.

I just can't get into this manga....it's just plain horrible.

It's a good manga, but it's too much man ass in what's essentially thongs for me.

Implying that it's possible to have too much man ass.

It's a good manga, but it's too much man ass in what's essentially thongs for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics