Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 78votes)

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Alt Names: alt ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へalt Classroom of the elitealt 어서오세요 실력지상주의 교실에alt Welcome to the Meritocratic Classroom
Author: Kinugasa Shougo
Artist: Ichino Yuyu (Kawaisounako)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kōdo Ikusei Senior High School, a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Kōdo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.
The protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination, and was put in D-class. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.

Based on the popular light novel series of the same name.
Go to Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Ch. 4 isn't working.

Got all of the currently published volumes, aka Volume 01-04 in good quality. If anyone is willing to continue translating the series, or wants to pick it up, send me a message!

Hey! I've already translated chapter 4. You can find it on r/manga subreddit. I didn't post it here because I think the quality is too low to be on Batoto.

This is boring as crap and no plot has been introduced.

Shadows have been plentifully fored though. I presume tings will pick up.

If anyone has the raws for this and needs a translator, let me know!

Edit: Got some raws, and the translations should be done soon so expect chapters at some point in the near future.

This is boring as crap and no plot has been introduced.

you know i skipped this since i thought it'd be something idiotic but the anime is pretty decent actually, and the animation itself is nice too

Man those 2 girls really look like Yukino and Yui from oregairu.

Anyway I kinda wonder what this school is trying to achieve with all those students.

Followed & Thankyou for translating~~

It is a mix of Oregairu with Baka to Test.

Hell, even the uniforms looks like a red version of the Baka to Test ones.

Some1 can continue to translate it?

Man those 2 girls really look like Yukino and Yui from oregairu.

Anyway I kinda wonder what this school is trying to achieve with all those students.

Followed & Thankyou for translating~~

after the anime adaptation announcment, i'm pretty sure biamamscans will take this series again

Looks like this is getting an anime adaptation in Summer 2017. Hmm ... was not expecting that.

not one of those guy was an ass man .... for shame . =(

Character introductions is too fast. Next chapter they just suddenly talk to people that I don't know.

I don't think it was that bad, but the chapters being out of order might not have helped.

Character introductions is too fast. Next chapter they just suddenly talk to people that I don't know.

Honestly It's the female pushing so hard to be friends that I don't like. I have a hard time trusting someone unable to respect a person's personal space.

I agree.
They also end up being annoying as fuck.

Honestly It's the female pushing so hard to be friends that I don't like. I have a hard time trusting someone unable to respect a person's personal space.

same with me, i dont like a character which is too pushing so hard to be friend ( in real life too). its annoying to see

ugh, the main heroine has this worst Personality that i really hate..

consider dropping it

I see 4 girls in the cover so yes probably

Will this be a harem situation?

ugh, the main heroine has this worst Personality that i really hate..

consider dropping it

I don't trust that new girl..

This is good.

Well, it's not the most unique or new idea so far, but I like the character interactions and the art, and it doesn't appear to be too over-the-top or cliche. They're playing it somewhat subtle.
I'd say it's worth the time to follow and see where it goes. Who knows? It might end up being something really good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics