Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

*navel*
Chapter 45 (44 as well) is soooo sweet with Kurosaki and his "Teru, my cute little girl" here, "My princess I'm so proud of" there...
He emphasizing that Teru is "mine Teru" is too cute
I can't get enough of him *-*
ohh yeah chapter 44 was pro :D makes me happy inside :D
Chp 1-33 is unavailable due to Ochibichan's policy (no licensed series allowed to be uploaded). You can get the missing chapters @ http://ochibichan.net/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics