Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

So much a 'bro' I'm kinda....getting certain vibes. But with the second chapter maybe we can attribute that to awkwardness due to his lack of male friends

Agreed if you factor in the fact that Male Hero hasn't ever had any close male friends his concern and bro-ness make sense without him being gay. 

I'm also glad as well that the princess appears to be pining for the Male Hero instead of the MC. While the Female Hero's interest in him seems platonic and respectful but could and probably will turn into actual affection later in the series without it having to be forced.

He's really blending in with that group!

Maybe that's what he meant about being brainwashed.

The girl hero has a really fun personality. It's fun watching her actions/reactions to anything.

(Lol @ "even if you suddenly say something a normal girl would..")

I think the weight lifting training is so that he can pick up and carry multiple people out of danger while in a warzone/battlefield.

I'm liking this one! I hope it goes well!

I want to see him sprinting through a battlefield dodging magic attacks while carrying 3 people back to a medic tent!

Can't wait to see what the teacher will do next lol...

Quote: "Isekai is like a drug addiction, even though you know that drugs are bad for you, you'll still take them". - Random dude in an isekai manga comment section

i don't wanna curb stomp the whole cast, which is good enough for an isekai manga in my book.

oh btw, how are his muscles growing if  usato is just healing the torn muscle tissue/fibers? even though it's rather insignificant, i hope they don't go the manga magic route for his powers and get creative with the biology behind it.

that's what i think at least.

maybe the healing in this world is speeding up the normal healing pace instead of reverting the muscle

Quote: "Isekai is like a drug addiction, even though you know that drugs are bad for you, you'll still take them". - Random dude in an isekai manga comment section

i don't wanna curb stomp the whole cast, which is good enough for an isekai manga in my book.

oh btw, how are his muscles growing if  usato is just healing the torn muscle tissue/fibers? even though it's rather insignificant, i hope they don't go the manga magic route for his powers and get creative with the biology behind it.

that's what i think at least.

This is actually pretty clever.. Building muscle consists of ripping the muscle tissue(through use) which then heals up with more muscle. If healing magic was a thing, you could technically entirely skip the healing up part.

How rare, the king isn't a scumbag and the 'Hero' is a bro.

So much a 'bro' I'm kinda....getting certain vibes. But with the second chapter maybe we can attribute that to awkwardness due to his lack of male friends

Basically he's a monk class. I'm just thinking back to Ragnarok Online. So, he's a healer class that class changed to monk, able to heal himself yet can do enormous melee damage.

So basically he is training to become the next one punch man. Got it.

Awww, I was hoping that the other two would join him. Sadly they chickened out lol.

So... this is Isekai about workout?

100 pushups

100 situp

100 squats

10 km run everyday

but with some hack so MC didnt lose hair

it's the healing magic, without it he would be a cue ball

So... this is Isekai about workout?

100 pushups

100 situp

100 squats

10 km run everyday

but with some hack so MC didnt lose hair

I know it's unfair to compare isekai with masterpieses, but martial arts stories (namely HSDK) usually depict hellish training a lot more convincing. This one hyped a lot, but in the end payoff was kinda meh.

he's not ready if he's eyes doesn't show lights 

Spoiler

LN or WN translation link would greatly be appreciated.

How rare, the king isn't a scumbag and the 'Hero' is a bro.

I know people were joking about romance earlier, but I think we have pretty obvious signs after two chapters.  The genki chuuni girl clearly has a crush on the healer (which could be seen even in chapter one), and the princess seems to have a crush on the hero.

As for the whole anatomy thing:  seeing as most fantasy settings are loosely medieval/renaissance era styled most natives likely won't have much knowledge of anatomy whether they're healers or doctors or not.  If this assumption is true, it would be because of the taboo against desecrating the body preventing the practice of dissection to study anatomy in the first place, that only faded in the last 150 years of so in the real world, and there are some religious sects that still forbid it as far as I know.  There are some exceptions like Pathfinder, but those settings usually explicitly include closer to modern settings, usually Victorian or Steampunk locations.

Usato, as a native to the modern world, would then have an advantage if understanding anatomy actually confers an advantage to healing magic.  Even someone who has never actively studied anatomy (like in medical training) would know more than even the great sages of the average fantasy world simply due to basic anatomy being part of modern biology and phys. ed. classes.

I know it's unfair to compare isekai with masterpieses, but martial arts stories (namely HSDK) usually depict hellish training a lot more convincing. This one hyped a lot, but in the end payoff was kinda meh.

So... Assault kit with both medkit + med bag in gadget slots?

Just get Battlefield series medic with a defibrillators...

The protagonist hails from modern day Japan, so the way his body functions is quite identical to that of ours. Healing abilities in the other world have universally same effects on both him and the people who reside there. That lets me safely assume that differences in biological processes between people of these two different universes, should there be any, are negligible. And I'd say the way someone in average shape developed such solid muscles in 14 days is indicative of healing spells allowing overcompensation.

If you look at JRPGs and even some FPS games with classes/skill sets geared for support, you'll quickly find the healers become the priority target because they heal their allies faster than you can hurt them. Killing the medic first is a well known concept.

Healer is always a primary target. Priority is Healer>Mage>Ranged Physical> Melee> Tank.  Unless you can instantly burn down the Mage. Since them being able to attack is bad but, them being able to stay up while they are attacking is worse.

It's the kind of garbage that you eat when nobodies looking.

But I'm watching you!

This is...surprisingly "normal" isekai?

Spoiler
[quote name="rozzak" timestamp="1502923267"]>senpai girl has a refreshing personality
>femdom healslut woman has nice design
>MC has muscles
>neither are trying to such his dick straight outta the gate, nor do they show signs of doing so any time soon

Being isekai automatically makes it  garbage, but surprisingly it's not utter garbage. It's the kind of garbage that you eat when nobodies looking.
[/qguote]

Aka pork rinds.

That is... a very spartan but wholly effective strategy. For building muscles, brainwashing, and battling. Strengthening muscles is all about tearing down and rebuilding muscles supposedly, so if you can expedite the process, you would be absolutely jacked much sooner. Brainwashing because as brutal as it is, it works amazingly, and because it does, you just accept it even though it is torture. Battling because well... if you can just heal yourself there's not much risk to throwing yourself into battle and beating people up with your new massive muscles

This seems like military training. :D That said some sergeants say "A soldier has to be busy or else he'll start thinking.".

>senpai girl has a refreshing personality

>femdom healslut woman has nice design

>MC has muscles

>neither are trying to such his dick straight outta the gate, nor do they show signs of doing so any time soon

Being isekai automatically makes it  garbage, but surprisingly it's not utter garbage. It's the kind of garbage that you eat when nobodies looking. 

Amen.

don't mess with other people's food. that shit is serious. really, don't

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics