Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 248votes)

Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 5 Toubun no Hanayomealt 五等分の花嫁alt 五等分的花嫁alt Lima Pengantinalt The Five-part Bride
Author: Haruba Negi
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A poor but ordinary high school boy is paid to tutor five girls to improve their grades at school.

And the girls are identical quintuplets.

Go to Go-Toubun no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which sister you like the most so far? New Window IvanAla
  • 10 Replies

465 Comments

*sighs* i wish he chose Miku... But we all know he won't with such a chapter end, so bias towards generic tsundere

Hey, we never know.

Some series managed to surprised me with a "non-obvious ending since chapter 1", maybe it will be the same here ?

But the probability is low yeah.

I don't see how this can turn out well without an asspull

I wonder what kind of brain does Papa have to set such conditions, considering the previous tutors can barely step through their door before getting kicked out, and this guy can at least get them to listen for months and improve their grades.

Exactly, but that's how successful rich people evaluate things. They just don't understand how it works in the background.

Results means everything, how or why is of little concern. Ethics can go down the drain, like how a certain gaming company treats its game, and failed miserably. #fuckEA

I wonder what kind of brain does Papa have to set such conditions, considering the previous tutors can barely step through their door before getting kicked out, and this guy can at least get them to listen for months and improve their grades.

Turns out they tricked Mr. Dad... sigh -_-

Technically correct. The best kind of correct.

*sighs* i wish he chose Miku... But we all know he won't with such a chapter end, so bias towards generic tsundere

"The fourth answer has the highest chance of being right in a question with 5 choices"

Oh, you wish that was true, Yotsuba.

Spoiler

Turns out they tricked Mr. Dad... sigh -_-

I want to see the teacher face when he know uesugi got all 100 '3'

So one is guaranteed to do the "got all the answers but filled the bubbles incorrectly"-trope

Place yer bets.

Inb4 someone failed but they all plead to their father so the teacher gets to stay anyway.

...or maybe he actually got fired so the story comes to an end in three chapters.

volume 2 is selling pretty well, 30k copies on the second week its good for a romance on weekly shonen magazine, more then kanojo okarishimasu (on the same magazine)

Fucking so good for found this manga and in Weekly shonen Magazine

I just want to thank the anon group for the HQ releases.

Personally, I think they're better than the LH ones, the English flows a lot better in theirs.

I don't want to make a big thing out of this, but is "D-day" a reference people in Japan would actually use? They weren't in the European Theatre, but they were still an Axis power. (I'm assuming this is a translation of meaning rather than a literal translation, but it seems out of place.)

Lots of countries have D-Day equivalents in their languages.  It isn't specific to June 6, 1944 just best known for it, as they are military designations for time (D-Day and H-Hour).  For instance, 3 days after a "D-Day" is D+3.  So it's entirely plausible and very likely possible there's a D-Day equivalent in Japanese.

Spoiler

obligatory

Spoiler
best girl

I've never been more baited in my entire life lmao.

So one is guaranteed to do the "got all the answers but filled the bubbles incorrectly"-trope

Place yer bets.

He is objectively best girl

Amen to that brother

okay, how the fuck did the teacher fall for that?

only in manga.

Wtf the description hahaha

best description ever x'DDD

speaking the truth 

I don't want to make a big thing out of this, but is "D-day" a reference people in Japan would actually use? They weren't in the European Theatre, but they were still an Axis power. (I'm assuming this is a translation of meaning rather than a literal translation, but it seems out of place.)

Wtf the description hahaha

best description ever x'DDD

A respectable move, my dude.

Does being late to school really warrant a visit to a counselor?

normally no, but if he tries to mess with the teacher and is late in a test day kind of warrants him the visit.

for a straight-A student why didn't he just tell the teacher the truth he would probably be trusted as he has good grades.

ps: miku yotsuba is my bae

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics