Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

i'm glad its back, it been so long since i read when did funabori start having a thing for kazama
Kusshi-senpai best girl!
WOW I thought this might had been dropped
What a random chapter to come back to. Still as ridiculously hilarious as I remember it. Long live D-Frag!
I almost forgot how adorable Takao and Funabori are.
JESUS FRANKENFUCK D-FRAG IS BACK SOMEBODY PLEASE CALMANTS NOW
so this day had come.........where i would be confuse to choose a heroine....

cold sweat have been shed, people, for this is a fearful hours for both my sanity and mankind...
great stuff
I'm dyin for an update... :S
Wow for the first time i have seen Tsukommies related by blood. And Takao's Ougi is powerful XD
Maybe i should teach that Ougi to my little girl cuz i defenitely believe she will have beautiful oppais just like her mother XD
How long has it been since the last update.... Missing it so much.
Too much LOLSORANDOMXD stuff, not enough ecchi.
So, apparently, the mangaka of D-Frag! has another series running in the monthly magazine Miracle Jump. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=76699 As far as I can tell from Manga Updates, no english translations exist.
scanlating group needs a translator apparently

D:
they should edit the tags. hahaha
Funabori is one of, if not the most adorable character i've ever seen. I just want to cuddle her all day and i'm a guy lol
Does anyone know if Haruno Tomoya does hentai manga? Cause the first panel of this page looks just like one of Kensoh Ogawa's character stylings.
It's funny how the females are strong and the guys are not. Lololol Fun manga to read.
Now you can read this manga with official voice actors. Try imagine with it!Thread : www.batoto.net/forums/topic/7914-d-frag-drama-cd/
Funabori is one of the best characters in this manga, so pure.
This needs to be an anime. If Highschool boy's daily life can be an anime, then surely D-frag should be an anime as well. Although the drama cd had some star studded cast
@bram_history what happens if no one wins
This needs to become an Anime or at least get a lot more new chapters :3
I pray for it to be licensed (in France for me^^)
I'd definitly buy it,I'm laughing my ass off each chapter XD
This manga is too awesome!!! Need to re-read again for the 4th time while waiting for new updates

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics