Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 108votes)

Futoku no Guild

Alt Names: alt 不徳のギルドalt Futoku no girudoalt Guild of Depravity
Author: Kawazoe Taichi
Artist: Kawazoe Taichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikuru Madan, a monster hunter with excellent performance because of his particular job in the forest, decides to quit his job because of fear of wasting his own youth. The reason he wants to quit was that one of his friends got married.

One day there is a new recruit. Enome the Guild Receptionist asks him to accompany Hitamu Kyan the Lolipai Martial Artist to keep her safe in the back and teach her how to work. He accepts the request, half because he was worried about her and half because he wanted to make her become his successor before he retires completely. Sadly, his plan to retire is overthrown by Hitamu being useless and always attracting some monster. Can Kikuru Madan retire peacefully, with the presence of some useless newbie's recruitment?

Hunting erotic commentary enthusiastically!

http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/introduction/futokunoguild/
Go to Futoku no Guild Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

"Today, I will fulfill everyone's expectations!"

(turns next page)

EXPECTATIONS FULFILLED!!! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*followed*

martial artist - pride
w. mage- greed
b. maage - sloth
warrior - wrath

maybe she goes barserk in battle thuse getting outwitted by monsters?

And Hunter: Envy (He only want to get out, to live the life that the others have).

While it's not awesome and there is better, it's still fun. But I fear that it will rapidly repeat itself.

martial artist - pride lust
w. mage- greed
b. maage - sloth
warrior - wrath

FTFY
martial artist - pride
w. mage- greed
b. maage - sloth
warrior - wrath

let me guess.

The knight girl is someone who gets distracted easily.

an archer, a clueless babe, loli,  lazybone goth and a possible Darkness clone (maybe)... nice team.

This guy MC has harem of NOOBIES and More Useless than Kazuma Konosuba Party
I can kind of understand.....

At Least It's Not Isekai

what's wrong with Isekais? i friggin love them. it helps me forget the banal and depressing thing called Life, and i think that's what makes it so trendy now.

Can't wait for Hitamuki : The movie Part 3

He just needs an elf now to round out his monster bait party. 

Role: orc honey pot

The problem is, donation usually used by Hospitals to advance their medical care, which ironically often ended making their services more expensive, not make it free.

Also, it's skewed, but it's not dumb. Doctors and Healers have their needs too.

Turning personal-care into a business, is the sure way towards corruption. Socialize that shit.

@Abedeus
Since we haven't seen any loot, it's fair to think that the priest is there to be first-on-location medic and charge the party for their medical needs.
That being said, she'd need to be scum of the earth to do that. Almost as scummy as the protagonist of 'I Shall Seal The Heavens'.

Was this guy really not familiar with the stories of (almost) every other strong male adventurer with female party members?

He just needs an elf now to round out his monster bait party. 

Dekai (huge) + suraimu (slime) = dekaimu

So yeah, you can just translate it to giant slime or something.

is MC hoping for a discount? anyway the whole 'hospitals won't earn money' excuse is dumb. if you must, donate the money you earn from adventures to hospitals.

The problem is, donation usually used by Hospitals to advance their medical care, which ironically often ended making their services more expensive, not make it free.

Also, it's skewed, but it's not dumb. Doctors and Healers have their needs too.

The true, terrible face of an unrelenting foe:

Slime_%28Dragon_Quest%29.jpg

this sure reminds me of how the party members in konosuba stops the frogs by getting swallowed lol

df99b19b709a115b19ff9d24427c026637ae213c

This manga is so hilarious af 

It really is, once you look at it from the perspective of a D&D campaign.

MC is the grizzled veteran who despite having a good build and high level can't advance the main plot, so he's forced to team up with newbies.

Martial artist (please don't bully) is the overzealous roleplayer who takes "lawful stupid" to extreme, without understanding how to play the game.

And the healer is apparently useless, other than acting as a bandaid kit (typical for new player). Also, why would she ask for payment for healing if they're a party? They should probably just split loot, since they're doing the killing for her...

Only girls from 18+ no lolis should be harmed!!!

He's saving them as much as he's saving his own hide.

Only girls from 18+ no lolis should be harmed!!!

I was sure this was a one-shot.

This manga is so hilarious af 

>let the good natured vanguard squirm until minute 91
>save the money grubbing priest at first sign of trouble
is MC hoping for a discount? anyway the whole 'hospitals won't earn money' excuse is dumb. if you must, donate the money you earn from adventures to hospitals.

Even Aho Girl?

Moronic cream of crop. Moron among morons

Actually she has a rival now. It's this girlie
Gqn11R1.jpg

There's something endearing about a total moron with a cute face.

Even Aho Girl?

Moronic cream of crop. Moron among morons

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics