Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 144votes)

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!

Alt Names: alt Fate kaleid liner 魔法少女☆伊莉雅alt Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ ドライ! !alt Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: Hiroyama Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just as Miyu was about saved from being swallowed into despair, all of a sudden a mysterious small duo that has mastered the Class Cards suddenly appears in front of the Illya? These witches are taking things to the next level! (Baka-Updates)

Continues right after 2wei ended, where Miyu is captured to another world.

The name is a word play on “3” and “Drei”, which is German for “three”.

Prequel:

> Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatekaleid-liner-prisma%E2%98%86illya-2wei-r2749)
Go to Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

820 Comments

I think the story still came from TYPE MOON. Hiroyama Hiroshi is the one who draws the manga.

No it didn't, at least according to what Hiroyama tells us in extra "stories" in the volumes of the first and second season.
It seems Type Moon were pretty pleased with Doujin work Hiroyama did and basically allowed him and his editor to just do what they wanted. The only thing Type Moon decided on was the magical girl setting, since Hiroyama and his editor suggested different possible settings for the spin off.
@yariel

I think the story still came from TYPE MOON. Hiroyama Hiroshi is the one who draws the manga.

@DemonRaily

Gil in Fate Zero isn't emo like in Stay Night. He's actually a lot more mature, philosophical, and honorable there. And yeah, li'l Gil has always been cute.
Posted ImageSilly girl, the only person that can truly defeat Gilgamesh is Archer/Shirou
Can't wait for the next chapter >.<
MONGRELS!

Gil <3
ZASSHU!
@greeeed
Gil wasn't, or should I say couldn't, be corrupted by the grail. He's so impossibly egotistical and arrogant that when faced with all the evils of the world, he just shrugs it off. To him being hit with all the darkness the grail possess was nothing more than a Tuesday.
Being bored and alone for too long isn't healthy for most people, let alone the king of heroes.
@sssr

Nah, Gil in the original is just emo, the original one at that, hid it well that's all. Remember when Rider in F/Z asked if he wants to be his comrade and Gil went "I had a friend once T.T"

And if you remember Kid-Gill in HA is a good kid, nowhere near the adult one.
Too bad Gil in fate/stay night was corrupted by the grail...
@sssr
tell that to "Hiroyama Hiroshi" ...
the basic character indeed comes to TYPE MOON ...
however this alternate story world comes from "Hiroyama Hiroshi" ...

and yeah, if Gil become obsessed with Illya ...
that might become super power psycho pedobear ever ...
In the main Fate continuity, Gil being 2/3 divine and 1/3 human had a hard time understanding humanity, which makes him rather similar to the pre-Irisviel homunculi (which is what the girls in the Ainsworth mansion are). He ended up corrupting the originally just unmotivated (but borderline sociopath) Kirei by offering him a path that he thought would bring forth Kirei's true "humanity", as perceived by Gil's inhuman mind. Gil isn't really evil, just a bit unbalanced on the divine side. Li'l Gil seems to manifest this side of the original by being a bit unhinged emotionally as well. I just hope this fight will end in a draw so he doesn't go back to being mature and omnipotent Gil, since there's no Saber/Arthuria here for him to obsess over and mighty Gilgamesh, King of Heroes, obsessing over loli 12-yr-old Illya - who actually is 12 instead of 19 here - would be wrong on so many levels. Li'l Gil x Illya would be cute though. Illya will finally have a non-incestuous boyfriend! (yes, yes, Shiro's adopted, but still...)

There should be 5 more Ainsworth homunculi around, wielding the powers of Saber/Arthuria, Lancer/Diarmuid, Rider/Iskandar, Caster/Gilles, and True Assassin.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping TYPE-MOON will break convention here and bring in Saber/Nero (Red Saber) because she's a lot more fun than Arthuria.
Holy sh**! Badass Gil!
and oh Illya getting Ruby back but who cares about that..
Spoiler
deadly Mapo Tofu ... lolz ...
sexy Gil vs shouta Gil ...
and the spam Gate of Babylon in this fight ...
(seriously want to see this in anime version ... might be very epic)
Wooo hooooo
Spoiler
So ... that´s Gil´s objective, hm? Seems to be somewhat thrilling ...
Is that really a female version of Gilgamesh? Her pupils aren't narrow like his are.
gate of babylon!!!
Spoiler

My face:
Spoiler

Well, at least now I kinda understand who the dolls are.
I've had mapo tofu in many places but it just isn't a very spicy dish. Granted being from Malaysia, my idea of spicy is probably different than what Americans/Europeans have.

But like this is Kirei we're talking about. He drinks tabasco sauce.
Popcorn check
Soft drink L-size check
Sofa check
Lights off check

Now... let the battle begin
Ow gosh, Ow gosh, Ow gosh!!!
Fem Gil, Vs lil' Gil.
let epic fight Comence!
I tried Mapo Tofu once. It wasn't that spicy.

Well, it came from some americanized "eastern oriental" kitchen so it was probably lower quality than the actual thing, but oh well, who cares, back to the story, there's awesome to be had.
Ahhh, mah nigga Kirei shows up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics