Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 56votes)

Mikado no Shihou

Alt Names: alt 帝の至宝alt จอมใจจักรพรรดิ (Thai)alt 王的至宝alt 王的至寶alt The Emperor's Treasurealt Сокровище императора
Author: Nakano Emiko
Artist: Nakano Emiko
Genres: Historical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Shou Dynasty is an era of widespread famine. Kouran, a girl from a village that cannot afford the taxes, sneaks into the palace to steal its treasure. There she encounters a handsome young man, Shiki. The two meet again the next day, when news that an assassin has killed a prince and made off is being circulated all over the country. Kouran suspects Shiki is the assassin, but his genuine kindness perplexes her...
Go to Mikado no Shihou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

I really liked the quality checkers note. XD

Definitely a funny and enjoyable manga. I can't wait to read more.

How I wish I was an Emperor, I want that Treasure too.

I think we all want that treasure.

it's still alive, cool

I hope a new chapter is uploaded soon... :|

From the title & the pic here, is it wrong of me to conclude that "The Emperor's Treasure" is a "loli" ?

Spoiler

How I wish I was an Emperor, I want that Treasure too.

Can't wait to read more <3 

Sold! Lol

Insta follow....

I love stories like this. :)

just when i needed something good to start jackpot

I think I found a new favorite thing in the world.

Detoured by mushrooms... Talk about simple minded. X_x

From the title & the pic here, is it wrong of me to conclude that "The Emperor's Treasure" is a "loli" ?

Spoiler
I'm glad to see a release. I enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to more. Thanks, Träumerei Scans!

Gotta love that bomb that was dropped at the end xD Can't say it was unexpected, but it didn't make it any less amusing

I wasn't expecting it at all!  I was thinking it would be like Meiji Hiiro Kitan

Träumerei Scans  Thank you.

based on the cover I was hoping for an adorable "father & daughter" relationship but that wasnt bad either :>

Gotta love that bomb that was dropped at the end xD Can't say it was unexpected, but it didn't make it any less amusing

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics