Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan

Alt Names: alt Outrage Girl Shiomialt 指定暴力少女しおみちゃん
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gen Shiomi, the 56-year-old boss of the Hitotsubashi mob syndicate, must go into hiding to protect his life from potential assassins. He opts to get plastic surgery, only to end up looking like a teenage girl, but he resolves to stay like this until his life is no longer in danger. However, he finds it hard to not be suspicious, but he is saved from being the target of police by a teenage boy named Tatsuya Umemiya. After helping Tatsuya out of some troubles of his own, Gen is forced to enroll into junior high school as "Shiomi Iwao", only to discover that one of his new classmates is Tatsuya.
Go to Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies

148 Comments

The cutest in the world! GOD DAMNIT.

Do you realize how wrong your comment is? after all the author also made ai kora A.K.A. "the manga where the mc loved body parts" XD

Pretty much. I have very complicated feelings about this author after reading Midori no Hibi back in the day--it seems like he can hold down a story when he puts his mind to it, and I'd give him better odds than most for holding a madcap premise like this together without things falling completely apart.

I seem to vaguely recall he's even capable of actual character development.

But... his mind does tend to wander to the gutter... quite a lot.

For a genre filled with so much garbage this is actually surprisingly decent?  Usually it's just fetish-pandering nonsense.  Well, at least for as long as Mob Boss-chan continues acting like, you know, a mob boss?  Author has a good track record so I trust it'll continue being good.

Do you realize how wrong your comment is? after all the author also made ai kora A.K.A. "the manga where the mc loved body parts" XD

For a genre filled with so much garbage this is actually surprisingly decent?  Usually it's just fetish-pandering nonsense.  Well, at least for as long as Mob Boss-chan continues acting like, you know, a mob boss?  Author has a good track record so I trust it'll continue being good.

Ehhh... its funny, but... its too Japanese? I donno, something about it just rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully it'll get better.

i suddenly got Cagliostro vibe...

even the faces that he make is extremely the same

This reminds me that yakuza mobsters turned into idol girls, anyone remember the name of that one?

I think that one is called "Backstreet Girls".

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/backstreet-girls-r19435

This reminds me that yakuza mobsters turned into idol girls, anyone remember the name of that one?

Aoi Destruction is sort of a haze of half-forgotten trauma for me (I don't think I even read more than a few chapters),

There were only three chapters of Aoi Destruction anyway. The basic gag was a bit thin, too weak to support a longer story but I rather liked it -- "chocobanana!"

I think it's very fair to say the surgery was more than cosmetic. Black Jack's presence  (and his usual M.O. of being "maybe magical, maybe mundane") makes this much clear.

... anyone else looking forward to that being horrifyingly clarified if/when Shiomi-chan has her first ovulation?

Middle school hijinks for 30 pages and then at the end a dude straight up gets shot in the head. This series is promising.

Plastic surgery is only cosmetic... it wouldn't make someone feel younger. Those bones would still be creaking...

Black Jack caught me off guard. I was lmao.

Aoi Destruction... A father who was too cute in feminine way.]

That's definitely the one that's coming to mind here... Aoi Destruction is sort of a haze of half-forgotten trauma for me (I don't think I even read more than a few chapters), but this author is definitely, uh, way ahead of the curve on awkwardly genderbent affections.

(by awkwardly genderbent I mean something like this where there's something much less benign than a simple gender identity crisis going on)

I want more! This is so good!

This mangaka has a great track record when it comes to comedy. I also like Yakuza flicks. Followed.

god bless you :3

YES!!! It Lives!

I mean, even in Midori no Hibi, he has a crossdressing character that fall for the MC; and in Ai Kora, a pan-sexual or whatever he is which is also in love with the MC.

Aoi Destruction... A father who was too cute in feminine way.]

you cant give us 1 chapter and not the next few T_T

Oooh.... this is interesting.

As long as they don't add romance and stay on comedy, I'm on board.

MOAR... You must give me MOAR.

i feel cagliostro (from granblue fantasy) vibe in this one

W-what is this interesting-looking synopsis..!!

This is too good to pass.

That was my reaction too! 

It's a real attention-grabbing concept. The cute art helps too!

W-what is this interesting-looking synopsis..!!

This is too good to pass.

>Hachimitsu-scans

Instafollowed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics