Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata

Alt Names: alt Comment créer un homme invisiblealt Como crear un hombre invisiblealt 透明人的塑造配方alt 透明人間の作り方alt How to Make an Invisible Man
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou Shinji is a high-school student with a knack of playing pranks in order to cure his boredom. One day, following an altercation with his closest friends, he receives an e-mail teaching him "how to make an invisible person".

What follows is an encounter that threatens to tear him away from Sodegi Kana, a girl who reciprocates his feelings for her. It is this meeting with another girl, who shares a deep, yet unknown connection with Shinji, that beckons in his inevitable transformation into one of the "invisible people" himself.
Go to Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

I forget, but thank viscoun for the RAWS we used in the french version.

If you want i will credit you with the next chapters.

Just to be nitpicky, it's "Toumei", not "Doumei".

mangaupdates is faulty, then. as usual.

Finally read it (thanks, Viscoun!)

It's as good as I expected. TT__TT I almost cried, in a lot of ways. I just love this kind of stories.

Just to be nitpicky, it's "Toumei", not "Doumei".

Why are people rating this when there isn't anything to rate yet?

probably just predicting how good it'll be based on the author.

though of course, there's no point…

Why are people rating this when there isn't anything to rate yet?

Oo, I'm gonna sit and wait for this one.

Same mangaka as Jitsu wa Watashi wa...? I'll give it a gander.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics