Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Hnnnngggggghhhhhh!!!

This just grabbed my attention since my favorite Ice Character based translation group is doing it

I'll bite. Who's in second place?

Oh Khepri, these are coming in too fast! My heart can't take much more of this!

This just grabbed my attention since my favorite Ice Character based translation group is doing it

Shizuku is adorable, Yoichi is totally cool, this manga rocks, and Cirno9Baka also rocks for bringing it to us!

I'm like, totes really need to see Shizuku's ahoge animated. Like, right now.

Dat ghost is kawai doe.

Reminds me of this
Spoiler

servant-x-service.gif

I always get a stupid grin on my face when I see this.
Yuyuko%20Super%20Grin_zpscv9gkysu.png

A really random trivia: This picture is from a Touhou-based 4koma diary made by Mizuki Hitoshi. To be more precise it's the third panel of Hang in There Kogasa-san 641.

I always get a stupid grin on my face when I see this.
Yuyuko%20Super%20Grin_zpscv9gkysu.png

Right.. someone...

Someone jelly, that is!

This is very adorable, cuteness everywhere <3

THAT...FRIGGEN,,,,

AHOGE WAG!   I JUST CAN'T...!

TOO DAMN CUTE!!!!!

Oh, new character! Class rep is such a bully, even Sensei...

Right.. someone...

LMAO! He just sweater-blocked him. XD

Something I just noticed in chapter 14. Yoichi is wary of the potential badness of her cooking due to the Spring Onion Curry incident, yet he accepts anyway to keep her happy.

William the Conquerer, William Tell, William Penn, ...

And the long chain of Friedrichs with Friedrich Wilhelms in between.

diabeetus

Now I keep trying to think of any William that was important enough for World History...

William the Conquerer, William Tell, William Penn, ...

WARNING

Spoiler

Aw jeeze. A quick image search pulls up that there are at LEAST 4 volumes out. I don't know if my natural insulin levels are gonna be able to handle this.

Also, the 4th cover is Shojou as all get out.

NEOBK-1818997.jpg

AAX3l9d.jpg

God.. these two are perfect together, hopefully we see this scene again in the future.

I think he's drinking from his bowl of miso soup in this panel.  A traditional way for a man to propose marriage in Japan is to ask, "Please make me miso soup every day."  Just say that her innocent remark was perfectly timed for maximum effect.

oh my god, this chapter is full of happiness

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics