Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

Oh 11 new ch since I last read :)
maybe using that rock as projectiles or like floating shield ...
BTW, tankubon Vol 13 has comes out ...
I call it. He is going to attack her sword with the rocks.
Schweet, a new update! I love this manga. Shame it takes so long for new chapters to come out, but it's not like there's nothing else to read in the mean time. Thanks for the new chapter, Japanzai!
Cmon, this manga progresses so slowly, and it comes out monthly. -_-
Seriously..? throw guns on her too
Joukyuu: Hey Veronica, guess what... I'm gonna rock you like a hurricane. :P
Hmm... Rock type?
Spoiler
Man this is getting ridiculous. Where's all the dry adult humor that made this manga awesome? Now it's just turned into Naruto (which is definitely aimed at kids).
Start a thread, you can argue there.

Those rocks could be a bit of a pain for her, depending on how hard and fast he throw them. And we seem to have circles in circles, emergence of a new group seems immenent.
Please do make use of the forum like shortykils suggested for further text walls.
This comment section is meant for COMMENTS on the manga. This is not the place to argue demographics of manga, who reads it or anything else that has been mentioned so far. Take it to a FORUM instead. That's why they're there. For discussions.
@FakeHero

You attempt to make pineapple seem like an idiot is over the top and makes you come off as an ass. Just saying. Regardless he clearly states that its a suggested age which believe it or not most forms of entertainment have. Genres exist so that people who like said genre know that this particular work will have a better chance of being entertaining to them. Does that mean it will? No of course not, it simply means its "suggested" that it will be. Senin for instance (a western genre only actually) means that its geared towards 18-25 year olds. This is again simply a suggested age on the manga doesn't mean people can't read it just that people (specifically men) in that age range will have a higher chance of finding this manga entertaining. Welcome to how entertainment works. And again next time you try to look "smart" on the internet try to actually take what others say into consideration instead of "talking over them" in an attempt to redefine what the meant.
@sidus03

What? Stop being stupid? The role of a reader? The short answer is to be entertained. Movies, games, books, music, sports, TV, radio (talk not music of course) All of things are entertainment. The job of a reader is to be entertained. How or why a particular item entertains you is of no importance only that it does. For instance you claim Naruto is a terrible manga, yet it has a vastly large audience that it "ENTERTAINS" there fore its a success. Reality TV, call of duty modern warfare, pop music all things that consistently receive criticism for being poorly made/over done/and lacking originality yet they all have large audiences that they entertain, so as an example they all succeed at there intended goal entertainment. This role of a reader nonsense you bring up is a bunch of baloney. A million people could read this manga and find a million reasons they are entertained or not and that's how entertainment works. The only role of a reader is to read if they want to entertained.
"Wall of text crits you for over 9000."
Pineappple Really? I don't think 10 yr olds can understand mangas as well than its actually worth. Well thats also relevant to what genre and who the author is. For ex. If I let my little cousin whose into naruto or FT ( both very shitty mangas ), and then let them read something like Aria, Kokou no Hito, Aku no Hana or 20th century boys, then they will drop it without even getting into the true story and settings of the manga. Now I'm not a expert in how old kids are suppose to read it, I could support them to, but it'll be a waste to show them mangas that are beyond what they can comprehend. Until they get older that is.

Your statement is only pointed that manga, in general, can be read by kids 10yr or older. Thats a ridiculous and un-thought out reason.
What your saying is that kids can read mangas of all genres and settings, and they can adapt and understand the pacing of the works done following the authors intentions. They have to understand their role as a reader, while not treating manga as a play-boy magazine, or a video game on wii.
However, we know most kids of 10 yrs of age can't do this cuz they are on some ADHD shit. IMO kids of age 15 yr old or higher is the right age to read manga without them dropping a series for stupid reasons.
@FakeHero
I am sorry, but your answer was not in the form of a question.
The correct answer is "What is a rant on the internet?"
@Pineappple:

*Must resist the urge to not laugh at you............sorry, I couldn´t. Your reasoning is wrong.

"Actually manga is aimed at ages roughly 10 and above."

"even my 8 yr old cousin reads seinen manga which is aimed for 18-30yrs old."

"What i mean is manga in general, and the term i used is "aimed" so its more of a suggestion."

You sure that it´s not your 8 year old cousin writing this for you? No? Ok then, I can´t take you serious. But I will correct you. Since it seems you´ve not received an lesson in logical thinking, poor lad.

First thing first, manga aimed at 10-years old and above? Your own words, so your cousin is 8-years old but reading manga that´s aimed at 10-years old and above? Then does that in fact make my statement about 12 year-old kiddies looking for boobies in a seinen manga agreeable with you? Oh why it does. What audience the media is targeting to does not stop kids to consume things they´re not meant to consume. Yes giving me even more credit for I just said, even thought that was the opposite of your intention, irony.

Let´s take your example, and break it down for you shall we?

Your 8 year old cousin is reading American Psycho(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho). The target audience are adults(18+), it´s not supposed to be read by kids. For about 20 pages , the novel describe how interesting it would be to let lose rats into a women´s private parts and have it tear the private parts into pieces, detail for detail. Now, it´s not simply aimed at adults for that, but you get the point.

But HEY, your 8 year old cousin is reading it, I bet even a 6 year old with basic reading skills can read it. Understanding it is a different matter that we need not get into. The novel can be found in your everyday library. From time to time, it´s used in some basic psychology lesson for 15-years old kids. In general, it´s possible that anyone can get their hands on it and read it.

So now, the "you-answer-right-you-may-not-be-100%-stupid-after-all" question. Does it make the novel aimed for 10-years and above in general? Well, if we follow your logic, IT DOES. But, your logic is wrong, the facts you´re spewing are wrong. You now know that right? Go out there and say sorry to everyone you´ve ever talked to. Have a good day.

p.s
Since we´re talking about manga, and you seem to posses such a ehm.....special mind, you can insert the manga Berserk into the example instead. I´m just making sure your thought process is able to follow.

and btw,

"and the term i used is "aimed" so its more of a suggestion"

Wait, what? Are you saying that when you wrote "aimed", you meant it as a suggestion. So why the hell do you speak about it as if its fact?

You need to stop, my tummy is hurting.

:)
@askmeabout. What i mean is manga in general, and the term i used is "aimed" so its more of a suggestion. maybe read a dictionary first? even my 8 yr old cousin reads seinen manga which is aimed for 18-30yrs old.
Ohhhhhh boy, how stupid can Veronica be? As smart as I thought she was, she should know that Joukyuu is just playing around and has some kind of plan. Now that she's gotten confident, she'll undoubtedly fall for another of Joukyuu's obvious, but wonderful tricks. I'll eagerly await the scene where he rapes Veronica just before Catacomb blows up the castle.
YAY this manga is being updated again on batoto :)
Pineappple 10 and above? sure, next time learn to use/read the tag. "Don't go ranting like an expert that you seem to know everything. Maybe do some research first so you don't look like an idiot who's in dire need of attention".
DAMMIT!
Now we have to wait for more. GAH
@FakeHero. Actually manga is aimed at ages roughly 10 and above. Don't go ranting like an expert that you seem to know everything. Maybe do some research first so you don't look like an idiot who's in dire need of attention.

*Great chapter, thank you Japanzai scanlations. Keep up the good work.
@spiderdimond and Kirito: When did we let 12 years old horndogs read manga? If you kiddies wanna see boobs, go to the convenience store and take a sneak peak at the latest playboy mag.

This is what happens when kiddies discover internet.

Right, the MC here is pure WIN. Seeing him owning everyone and anything is quite awesome. Hope we can see his little student again (the principals daughter IIRC).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics