Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 95votes)

Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de

Alt Names: alt Ani-Imoalt 亦兄亦妹alt 兄が妹で妹が兄で。
Author: Kurumatani Haruko
Artist: Kutumatani Haruko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youta and Hikaru, a twin pair of siblings, have grown up together and been close all their life. Since their parents are gone from dusk til dawn running a bar, Youta has stepped into the role of housewife of the family, cooking, cleaning, and generally getting things done. His twin sister Hikaru has always had trouble showing emotion, thereby leading to people misunderstanding her and showing fear of her. One morning after certain things come to light about their family, Youta and Hikaru are involved in a car accident. Upon awakening, they find they've switched bodies!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_%28magazine%29

This is a manga published in a Shoujo magazine. Please do not edit Demographic to Shounen or Josei.
Go to Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Brother/Sister body swap recommendations list New Window JESUS IS LOVE
  • 1 Replies

163 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter Hello Scans!!
haha well this is definitely getting a lot more interesting.

Spoiler
Manga must be popular in Japan -- Honto, Amazon, CDJapan, and possibly YesAsia are all sold out -- and it just went on sale 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they do a 2nd printing run. I have to imagine they will with it selling out that quickly.
moar
I really want more of this! Can't get enough o(>3<)o
@Cadis Etrama I checked that manga on mangareader since Batoto doesn't have it. The quality so low that I couldn't read much.
this is a promising manga...and somewhat i smell a bit of yandere there..
That doctor creeps me out. I can't tell so far if he's just weird in general, or had something to do with their current condition and/or had already figured it out. All those questions for them certainly made it SEEM like he was suspicious of something or knew something already...
this is quite a mess we have here
i like chibi scans translation. running a bar and a winehouse are way different things, unless bars in japan are quiet and have no music or dancing
Yikes... 7 staff/credits pages included in that chapter from Chibi Manga. Worse -- using all serif fonts that are very hard to read x_X
Think I'll stick with Hello Scans though since they don't overkill on the honorifics and leaving so many words untranslated or Note them for no reason. For those that like that stuff, I guess you have a new option :)
Youta is toast.. he should just come to terms that he belongs to Hikaru. xP
Come on sality I know you can finsh like ten chapter in one time you cane do it bit his freaken head off
you got my hopes up i thought it was a new chapter :(
Also: Why are there watermarks all over this? Did you use Chinese raws or something? Should pick up a copy of the tankobon from here forward IMHO.
I just noticed that the Vol1 tankobon for this series just released on August 7th. So I guess we have at least 6 chapters ahead of us until they're caught up with the monthly serialization then.
Why isn't the little sister the main character? But, damn, is she awesome.
I can't come to like this manga. It's crossing a line I do not want to cross.
different gender body switch and serious romance between the two..
Got this manga is making me feel conflicted Posted Image
I have mixed feelings about this manga.
Pooh he might rape >.<
Pooh he might rape >.<
@Uniion-san You should try reading momoyama Kyodai. It's about twins however the twins think they might be acually adopted since everyone in their family has silky straight hair except for the female twin and the suspicious conversation they overheard between their parents when they were little but the truth is...READ TO FIND OUT
The brother also has a sister complex.
As expected, the gender bendered girl is now 100% more moe and tsundere.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics