Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 71votes)

Birdy the Mighty (II)

Alt Names: alt Birdy the Mighty 2alt 鐵腕女警alt 鉄腕バーディー(II)alt Tetsuwan Birdy (II)
Author: Yuuki Masami
Artist: Yuuki Masami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A remake of Birdy the Mighty.

Birdy Cephon Altera is a Federation agent chasing interplanetary criminals to the planet Earth. While in pursuit of one such criminal, she accidentally kills a high school boy named Tsutomu Senkawa. Fortunately for Tsutomu, there is a way to keep him alive. He ends up being merged into Birdy's body and must remain so until the repair of his body is complete.

So, Tsutomu is stuck sharing a body with an attractive, strong, and impulsive space police agent while trying to keep his family and friends from finding out about Birdy. In the meantime, Birdy continues her investigation. Together, they take on a secretive group of evil aliens planning to perform experiments on the unsuspecting inhabitants of Earth.

"The original manga ran in what is now Monthly Sunday, but when Masami Yuki began serializing Kyuukyoku Choujin R in the pages of Shonen Sunday it began appearing infrequently, and was eventually abandoned. Only one volume was ever collected. In 2003 Masami Yuki moved from Shonen Sunday to Weekly Young Sunday, a seinen magazine, and began drawing a remake version, starting the story from the beginning." --Wikipedia
Go to Birdy the Mighty (II) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translation revived again (again)! New Window birdythemighty
  • 2 Replies
Topic Translation has been revived! New Window Shion Arita
  • 9 Replies
Topic Help to search an translation group New Window haloleute
  • 8 Replies
Topic Birdy the Mighty translation New Window Byakugaran
  • 2 Replies
Topic Complaint department now open New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoilers, get yer red hot spoilers... New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 11 Replies

181 Comments

Ah, another cliffhanger…

Thanks for the new chapter again Ronin Ixioran.

hoh... That fall would have killed a human like 5 to 10 times :D
So this one can be an early St. Patrick's day present?
thanks for the nice Christmas present, Ronin Ixioran!
We love you <3
Thanks for the new chapter Ronin Ixioran, and merry Christmass.
I'll chalk it up to "lost in translation". They still use formal japanese between each other and not familiar at this point .
Aight, but at the same time it does look like they got to know each other much better in a very narrow amount of time. I've reread the previous one, and were still left with that feeling.
The tag is on page 131. A few days have passed before the end of the chapter.
wow, it sure felt like there was a chapter missing between 126 and 127. [spoiler ]Because all of a sudden they are all good acquaintances and as if some time has passed. [/spoiler]

Pity there is no time tags anywhere, or did i missed one?
I bet those idiots are going to attack in the next chapter, just to have their asses handed down to them by a kid, lol
Thanks for the new chapter Ronin Ixioran.
how casually she lifted that heavy marionette :>
and the reactions of the people around x)
I think the Altans are almost identical to humans. So far, the Ixiorans; Birdy, Capella, Nechla, and Kashu, have been the only ones with the cat-eye pupils. My reference material doesn't say anyhting about it. You just have to infer it.
the altans are pretty much humans with vertical pupils, arent they.....

only reason Birdy (and the other Law enforcement Altans) are different is because of super-soldier treatment, right?
Ah childhood racism, how I missed thee.
Grade school Birdy is cute. She's just inhumanly strong and has anger management issues...what could possibly go wrong?
thanks for the chapter.
Holy crap, I dunno whether I should call Birdy cute or creepy.
That response with the wide smile was rather... creepy...
Noooo.......
Spoiler

Test
Spoiler
Right on Ronin, a new chapter out -- thanks for sticking with this! :)
I really love this manga so, Ronin Ixioran, a big THANK YOU for doing a wonderful work.
LOL, he´s Birdy now. Fortunately, he won´t have to do Idol stuff (meet her fans, have pictures taken, eat cockroaches, among other things) this time around :D
It was suggested in the Anime that her marker, Tuto, handled that function. In the Manga, the gas attacks have been in concert with some device that blocks her technology. Maybe if he was still around he would just fall down, deactivated.
After 2 gas attacks and a fight underwater I hope that Birdy will think of some countermeasures for the future, like an oxygen-providing mask or something.
For a species that can open portals and freely change their physique to adapt to foreign environments, not having at the very least a gas mask seems quite odd...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics