Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

Does anyone else here not like the ogre woman, or is it just me? It might still be early, but she's making me think of Erza 2.0 (and even she lost to Cobra). Why even have an MC when she can steamroll everything...

Mentors are always ridiculously strong, just about any shonen manga will be like that.  Doesn't matter if it's a fantasy adventure or a sports manga.  The guy teaching the main character seems like he's insanely good. 

It's a benchmark for the hero to reach and eventually surpass

Does anyone else here not like the ogre woman, or is it just me? It might still be early, but she's making me think of Erza 2.0 (and even she lost to Cobra). Why even have an MC when she can steamroll everything...

it's good that for an isekai he's getting stronger, but is far from the top, the master on the other side

... well as it said in the end of the chapter, it's far scarier.

lol chapter 3. Whatever hope there was for this manga is now completely gone.

Seems most of the confusion involving the snake here, can be resolved if you remember that there were three adult bears chasing him before, and only two bodies are explicitly shown, with some severed limbs strewn about. The severed limbs could be the remains of the third bear, just out of sight, or may be from the momma bear you can see is missing a leg in the panel with the crying cub. So the snake may be sleeping after eating one bear, several bear "wings" earlier.

Edit: found this too

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata-senjou-wo-kakeru-kaifuku-youin/

doesnt anyboy realize that this is a manga about a healer? right off the bat he would have a hard time killing. And if you use the arguement that sometimes you have to kill in order to save, hacksaw ridge and the man it was based on disproves that. and yes i realize this is about two bears being killed and him villainising the snake who did it, that doesnt matter. like someone else said he watched them for awhile and as a result "connected" with them. seeing them die like that and seeing that cub crying was enough to cause him to go after the killer i.e. the snake.

I'm surprised so much discussion was born from "I don't find it believable that a snake made such wounds", or: "I cannot believe that the snake did not ate them"

Personally, more than anything, I'd say I found much more fault in this redundant high-and-mighty direction the MC has taken. If I can agree with styggtuff12 on anything, it'd be that it's completely overblown and unnecessary to build an antagonist, a villain, out of a bloody snake. Out of animal-kingdom-related disputes. The MC basically went full-child-retard, and started overly sympathizing with something that he himself admitted makes no sense. Just how badly does the author wants to force a villain here? Why is that even necessary? There's apparently so little to this story, that the MC needed to confront the morality and life decisions of a fucking snake. Jesus christ, seriously.

Even for isekai, that just took a nose dive. I guess it'll take it about 2 or 3 chapters to either snap out of that absurdity, or it'll go down even further down the isekai-event-horizon-of-no-return.
I seriously have no idea why the MC couldn't just go after the snake, since it took out its original target. Rose sure wouldn't complain. 

The manga cuts the time he was observing the bears.  In the WN he is observing the bears for a while to try and find an opportunity to kill the grand grizzly.  

It would have made sense to have had a statement saying that in the manga.  

Spoiler

Why didn't the snake eat the bears...? Most animals don't just randomly maul each other like that.

Besides, how did the snake even tear them up like that? Snakes bite (puncture wounds) or constrict (crushed/mangled), they don't really... scratch like that... I literally did not link it to the snake until he said that.

In territory disputes, it's not quite necessary to eat the loser. Killing them and leaving them for all to see works too. 

As for the cuts, you have to consider that it's a white snake. In Japanese folklore and mythology, a white snake could be associated with demons, yokai, or even (land) gods. At that level, you could expect it to be able to harness magic and emit wind blades like a kamaitachi or something.

How convenient, the main character (Usato) got a pet rabbit (Usa) mmm...

While my understanding of Japanese level is nearly zero but I guess that's the pun from the author mmm...

Usato Usa -> Usa to Usa -> Bunny and Bunny!

How convenient, the main character (Usato) got a pet rabbit (Usa) mmm...

While my understanding of Japanese level is nearly zero but I guess that's the pun from the author mmm...

Why didn't the snake eat the bears...? Most animals don't just randomly maul each other like that.

Besides, how did the snake even tear them up like that? Snakes bite (puncture wounds) or constrict (crushed/mangled), they don't really... scratch like that... I literally did not link it to the snake until he said that.

Don't you watch National Geographic? It's almost common knowledge that snakes have shanks.

I'd kill that bear cub, eat its flesh and use the pelt for clothes. Then I'd go and tame that snake as it's a way better pet than a stupid bear :)

If you've had any outdoor cats that like to hunt, this kind of situation wouldn't be weird. I can't even count how many times my cat has brought something in and toyed with it until it slowly dies and then just leaves it on the floor once it's dead. The animal kingdom is extremely savage.

That's cat, though. They're universal asshole that get away only because they're cute.

i see a loli beast girl....i'm content.

The heck is this MC saying? The bears earlier attacked him and now he wants to avenge them? Why? Out of all the places to get a justice boner, he decided that it had to be right then? I don't understand the way this MC thinks. He was trying to do the very same thing to the bears earlier too.

The manga cuts the time he was observing the bears.  In the WN he is observing the bears for a while to try and find an opportunity to kill the grand grizzly.  

The wrong way to use healing magic obviously refers to use healing magic to forcibly heal yourself after being exhausted by excessive training just so you can continue training even more.

Healing magic was supposed to only be used on injuries so that wounded or sick people get healthy again.

But Rose simply ignored that and started using healing magic on herself and others just for the sake of relieving fatigue to recover one's stamina and healing muscle pain from excessive training.

As a result because of stamina being restored and the muscle pain being recovered by forcibly healing the muscles the growth of one's muscles is strongly increased and hellish training can be contniously be repeated every day.

But as compensation for that anyone training under those conditions will feel hellish pain every day again and again from morning till night - a level of pain that usually would drive them insane with those daily reoccuring and repeated sufferings.

Sounds about right. It's just throwing yourself at a wall constantly and healing your broken bones each time until you break through it.

I like it.

Three chapters in I still have no clue what/how "the Wrong Way to use Healing Magic" is. Does he over heal shit into cancer?

The wrong way to use healing magic obviously refers to use healing magic to forcibly heal yourself after being exhausted by excessive training just so you can continue training even more.

Healing magic was supposed to only be used on injuries so that wounded or sick people get healthy again.

But Rose simply ignored that and started using healing magic on herself and others just for the sake of relieving fatigue to recover one's stamina and healing muscle pain from excessive training.

As a result because of stamina being restored and the muscle pain being recovered by forcibly healing the muscles the growth of one's muscles is strongly increased and hellish training can be contniously be repeated every day.

But as compensation for that anyone training under those conditions will feel hellish pain every day again and again from morning till night - a level of pain that usually would drive them insane with those daily reoccuring and repeated sufferings.

lol I'm ready for more magical paramedic boi.

Three chapters in I still have no clue what/how "the Wrong Way to use Healing Magic" is. Does he over heal shit into cancer?

why didn't he at least try to heal the bears ?

They were already dead.  I'm guessing healing magic doesn't include resurrection in this setting.

Hey, some bears deserve this (these are real)...

Spoiler

why didn't he at least try to heal the bears ?

so the snake just felt like killing some bears for no reason? if it was for food then it would have eaten them yet they're just laying there in their nest where they were yesterday.

do we really need to build up an "evil* animal out in the forest? personally thought it would be far more interesting for a eat or be eaten story where the MC is forced to grow as a character...

If you've had any outdoor cats that like to hunt, this kind of situation wouldn't be weird. I can't even count how many times my cat has brought something in and toyed with it until it slowly dies and then just leaves it on the floor once it's dead. The animal kingdom is extremely savage.

Translation: Quit you're bitchin' and kill a grizzly bear you p***y!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics