Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

inukami-senpai is a bishoujo whose dissappointing, huh.

He signed for it, and it's all for his own good. They're just trash talk each other without the actual hate. Kind of like how guys who likes to curse each other and laughing when one of them got screwed up for trivial matters but when something very bad happen they will come and help voluntarily.

Agreed.

It is a valid criticism for a lot of manga but not here.

really wish MC would learn to stand up for himself a bit. so far he just keeps getting bossed around and tortured by  miss ogre and what does he have to really lose? getting torture 11 times a day instead of 10? i can understand him trying not to anger her if he was treated fairly and was afraid of a punishment but hes already treated like trash so why bother being nice?
He signed for it, and it's all for his own good. They're just trash talking to each other without the actual hate. Kind of like how guys who likes to curse each other and laughing when one of them got screwed up for trivial matters but when something very bad happen they will come and help voluntarily.

Tell that to my Cleric. Healers are only weak in MMORPGs.

D&D Clerics, for example, can even Tank depending on the build. My Cleric was even among the top kills in our party, losing only to our  Fighter

My Monk can kamehame the sht of enemy teams and heal at same time

D&D Clerics, for example, can even Tank depending on the build. My Cleric was even among the top kills in our party, losing only to our  Fighter.

If this were 3.5e DnD (where CoDzillas are the kings of melee), then you weren't even trying. DMM persistent buffbot shenanigans (with or without nightsticks) aren't even needed to outshine the 3.5e Fighter, who had a lousy mechanical chassis (look at me, I get bonus feats!).

(Of course, anyone who plays a T1 class with T5s would have to hold back a lot anyway to avoid ruining party balance.)

Pathfinder did nerf CoDzillas a lot though (and gives martials more shiny tools to play with), making it harder for CoDzillas to accidentally outshine martials at their shtick (they can be built so, but it's no longer the case of "pick two flavorful self-buff spells and call it a day").  For the Cleric, it makes more sense (and is usually a better use of your resources) to buff other people or play minionmaster instead.

5e nerfs CoDzillas even more by limiting concentration spells (most active buffs) to one. Clerics do get some very powerful spells and class features at the early levels though, but their later level spells and abilities tend to be somewhat anemic (still, those low level spells still remain relevant at end game. Bless and Sanctuary are stupidly powerful. You are basically the best friend for Fighters and Wizards).

D&D Clerics, for example, can even Tank depending on the build. My Cleric was even among the top kills in our party, losing only to our  Fighter.

Iunno man. WHMs can dish out some massive deeps by throwing giant fuck-off rocks at their enemies in FF14

Honestly I forgot that three people are on the cover and are the same as the first three we met in the first chapter. I thought Truck-san was going to pay a visit.

doesnt anyboy realize that this is a manga about a healer? right off the bat he would have a hard time killing. And if you use the arguement that sometimes you have to kill in order to save, hacksaw ridge and the man it was based on disproves that. and yes i realize this is about two bears being killed and him villainising the snake who did it, that doesnt matter. like someone else said he watched them for awhile and as a result "connected" with them. seeing them die like that and seeing that cub crying was enough to cause him to go after the killer i.e. the snake.

This isn't exactly what I had in mind from the title. I was thinking maybe he would use his healing ability to develop some sort of cancer on his enemies. Cancer is an overgrowth of cells, healing is just the regrowth of cells, so it can work both ways, or maybe cause his enemies limbs to fuse. I don't remember where I got these ideas from, but it stems from the idea of overhealing something. Now that I think about it, that is kinda gross, I don't know why I would think that would be a good idea to use in a manga.

drifter? iirc that's how the bad guy taking a dragon lord or something
Hell hath no fury like a middle aged ogre.

This isn't exactly what I had in mind from the title. I was thinking maybe he would use his healing ability to develop some sort of cancer on his enemies. Cancer is an overgrowth of cells, healing is just the regrowth of cells, so it can work both ways, or maybe cause his enemies limbs to fuse. I don't remember where I got these ideas from, but it stems from the idea of overhealing something. Now that I think about it, that is kinda gross, I don't know why I would think that would be a good idea to use in a manga.

I sure do wonder if the cubs that were left behind, are going to be mentioned ever again? I kind of want the author to just completely forget about em', and leave em' for dead.

P.S: The next chapter, ch5, will most likely define whether or not this series is going to go down the shithole. With a new arc in its inception, and the training-prologue out of the way, an actual adventure is on its way, and setting a new mood for the setting is unavoidable. Whether it'd be shitty or not is to be seen.

really wish MC would learn to stand up for himself a bit. so far he just keeps getting bossed around and tortured by  miss ogre and what does he have to really lose? getting torture 11 times a day instead of 10? i can understand him trying not to anger her if he was treated fairly and was afraid of a punishment but hes already treated like trash so why bother being nice?

It just simply means that he instinctively sense that there is a worse than trash treatment just by looking at how everyone are so scared of her.

He also still has balls to talk shit about her behind her back lol

yea takes real balls to talk shit behind someones back... teenage girls sure are hardcore badasses 

really wish MC would learn to stand up for himself a bit. so far he just keeps getting bossed around and tortured by miss ogre and what does he have to really lose? getting torture 11 times a day instead of 10? i can understand him trying not to anger her if he was treated fairly and was afraid of a punishment but hes already treated like trash so why bother being nice?

Naw shes the alpha hyper boss so its only natural.
Besides, he knows its all for his training.

We already know he can stand up for himself with everybody besides her, like the guy who stole his lunch so im fine with him as is.

He also still has balls to talk shit about her behind her back lol

Maybe it's just me, but...

https://vatoto.com/reader#ecec5a91797bc8b4_23

...the snake's eye on the first panel looks like a boob

One of the better isekai manga fights. He is already very strong but he has no idea what he's doing and still has a long way to go.  So much better than being unbeatable from the outset. 

Unless you are Ace and died before reaching your potential and surpassing Gol D. Rogers ( your father) and Whitebeard (your mentor).

Considering he wasn't actually a MC, this seems a moot point.  But you could use it as a failed benchmark for Luffy, who couldn't ever surpass his brother.

Introduction of the Demonic people suggests they are not savages and may have a fair claim to whatever conflict this is. Looking forward to evil human king or grey morality.   

Also God that bear is cute. I want one.  

Mentors are always ridiculously strong, just about any shonen manga will be like that.  Doesn't matter if it's a fantasy adventure or a sports manga.  The guy teaching the main character seems like he's insanely good. 

It's a benchmark for the hero to reach and eventually surpass

Unless you are Ace and died before reaching your potential and surpassing Gol D. Rogers ( your father) and Whitebeard (your mentor).

While the story is mediocre so far, I've wanted to see healing powers used this way for a while.  I'm not expecting Mx0 here, but I hope the writer gets creative with it.

Fukkk !!! Now i want a BEAR as a pet ... !!!!

even if you get a pet BEAR. It will never be a pet BEAR with a Mohawk!!

Does anyone else here not like the ogre woman, or is it just me? It might still be early, but she's making me think of Erza 2.0 (and even she lost to Cobra). Why even have an MC when she can steamroll everything...

Healing Corp, not fighter Corp. She can't heal everything by herself, it's for this reasons there are minions.

Fukkk !!! Now i want a BEAR as a pet ... !!!!

Does anyone else here not like the ogre woman, or is it just me? It might still be early, but she's making me think of Erza 2.0 (and even she lost to Cobra). Why even have an MC when she can steamroll everything...

Perhaps because the MC has more potential as he was an otherworlder? Anyway, yeah she's very much like Erza.. Haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics